MobiColour MCC #296 Theme: Things We Love

when selecting the “things we love” I was no doubt influenced by the things I love so I couldn’t do past Bills WOTANICUS granddaughter Aria, View attachment 185681 such a cutie

As runner up I liked Teds terse much loved looking “Hodge” , looking well at home amongst the laundary View attachment 185682 for last runner up I chose zenjenny Biki who looks well at home like hodge amongst the cloths. Well done everyoneView attachment 185683
Well done WOTANICUS Bill and Aria! Look at those little cheeks. Congrats to Hodge (and terse Ted) and Biki (and zenjenny Jen). :lol:

when selecting the “things we love” I was no doubt influenced by the things I love so I couldn’t do past Bills WOTANICUS granddaughter Aria, View attachment 185681 such a cutie

As runner up I liked Teds terse much loved looking “Hodge” , looking well at home amongst the laundary View attachment 185682 for last runner up I chose zenjenny Biki who looks well at home like hodge amongst the cloths. Well done everyoneView attachment 185683
Thanks for putting Hodge on the podium, Kevin :notworthy: And congrats to Bill for the win and Jen for the third!

So Djanga is huge and all beef, while Biki is small and all fur?
636EBB3F-483C-4BFF-B6DE-A5EC39252318.jpeg

Ahh - thank you! Some stiff competition again. Im sure Arla will be really pleased. Congrats to ted and Zj!

Back
Top Bottom