MobiStaff
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
when selecting the “things we love” I was no doubt influenced by the things I love so I couldn’t do past Bills WOTANICUS granddaughter Aria, View attachment 185681 such a cutie

As runner up I liked Teds terse much loved looking “Hodge” , looking well at home amongst the laundary View attachment 185682 for last runner up I chose zenjenny Biki who looks well at home like hodge amongst the cloths. Well done everyoneView attachment 185683
Well done WOTANICUS Bill and Aria! Look at those little cheeks. Congrats to Hodge (and terse Ted) and Biki (and zenjenny Jen). :lol:

terse

IOTM Winner - May, Nov 20; Jun, Jul, Dec 21;
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Onsite
Project Page
when selecting the “things we love” I was no doubt influenced by the things I love so I couldn’t do past Bills WOTANICUS granddaughter Aria, View attachment 185681 such a cutie

As runner up I liked Teds terse much loved looking “Hodge” , looking well at home amongst the laundary View attachment 185682 for last runner up I chose zenjenny Biki who looks well at home like hodge amongst the cloths. Well done everyoneView attachment 185683
Thanks for putting Hodge on the podium, Kevin :notworthy: And congrats to Bill for the win and Jen for the third!

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
So Djanga is huge and all beef, while Biki is small and all fur?
636EBB3F-483C-4BFF-B6DE-A5EC39252318.jpeg

WOTANICUS

IOTM WInner - Sept 21
Real Name
Bill
Device
iPhone 12 Mini

Ahh - thank you! Some stiff competition again. Im sure Arla will be really pleased. Congrats to ted and Zj!