RESULT MCC #339, ending Mar 3, Theme Joy/Hygge

I did the same thing the terse Ted mentioned earlier. I searched on Queryable. And yes….95% cats and dogs. When I used “happy place” as a search I received more varied results.
From archive, Lilith, no longer with us.
IMG_2057.png

What's the 100 day project?
It’s an Instagram thing. Last year I did a failed haiku thing. this year I’m doing a 100 art journal thing. I started with a few of each sort of paintish things, a limited amount of stencils and brushes and mark making tools. I’m not doing one every day, but I’m labeling them 1/100, 2/100 etc. And I’m not posting it. It’s just for me.

I knew immediately that this was probably going to be the winner - it so encompasses Hygge to me - muted sunlight, warmth, a wall full of books - such a cozy space. First place to terse Ted’s lovely and emotive “Reading Room. :hearteyes: Of course I also love the version with our Hodge in it, I only chose this one because you get a full view of the room.

1709512697757.jpeg

Second place to chineezguy Michael’s “Howard brings me joy!” (and not just because I love sock monkeys) but it’s a great depiction of finding joy in the “little things”.

1709512879547.jpeg

Third place to Starzee Star’s “Our back porch” - wished I could sit there with them!

1709513038761.jpeg

I knew immediately that this was probably going to be the winner - it so encompasses Hygge to me - muted sunlight, warmth, a wall full of books - such a cozy space. First place to terse Ted’s lovely and emotive “Reading Room. :hearteyes: Of course I also love the version with our Hodge in it, I only chose this one because you get a full view of the room.

View attachment 200503

Second place to chineezguy Michael’s “Howard brings me joy!” (and not just because I love sock monkeys) but it’s a great depiction of finding joy in the “little things”.

View attachment 200504

Third place to Starzee Star’s “Our back porch” - wished I could sit there with them!

View attachment 200505
That was a surprise! Thank you RoseCat and congrats to chineezguy and Starzee as well. :notworthy:

Back
Top Bottom