Me,myself and I..

tommy71k

MobiPassionista
Made with Huawei P 9 Lite
IMG_20170627_102354.jpg

Cool shot! And I've never heard of that phone...learn something new every day! I wonder if it's only available overseas and not the USA?

And we have another motorcycle lover here, our MsDee Diana. :D

Cool shot! And I've never heard of that phone...learn something new every day! I wonder if it's only available overseas and not the USA?

And we have another motorcycle lover here, our MsDee Diana. :D
It is Chinese phone but good quality.Here in Europe is concurrency of Samsung.With last model Huawei 10 plus or 10 Edge,this company introduced the Leica lenses.Really great phone.

Oh,I'm sorry,maybe I'm in wrong forum...sorry again
No, no Tommy, no apology necessary, it was meant as a landmark post a first for the forum if you like... :thumbs:

We welcome mobile photographers from all around the globe and from whichever phone camera platform the artist chooses to use... ;)

You and your Huawei are most welcome sir and we look forward to seeing loads more excellent pieces of art work from you and the magical Leica lens on your phone... :D

No, no Tommy, no apology necessary, it was meant as a landmark post a first for the forum if you like... :thumbs:

We welcome mobile photographers from all around the globe and from whichever phone camera platform the artist chooses to use... ;)

You and your Huawei are most welcome sir and we look forward to seeing loads more excellent pieces of art work from you and the magical Leica lens on your phone... :D
I want to make only one precision,my phone is Huawei P9 Lite and my model don't have Leica lens,P9 Plus and new P10 Plus and P10 edge have a Leica lens but is more expensive than mine..it will be my next purchase.Thank you again.

This pics we made yesterday,I asked one man to shot after I adjust all parameters of my phone,distance,colours,exposure,Iso(not true,it was all automatic[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23])
Me is this little giant on the left.
Aosta,Italy.
1cf289647a66103a5ab05cb6ba0cda80.jpg
Nice shot and great looking bikes!

This pics we made yesterday,I asked one man to shot after I adjust all parameters of my phone,distance,colours,exposure,Iso(not true,it was all automatic[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23])
Me is this little giant on the left.
Aosta,Italy.
1cf289647a66103a5ab05cb6ba0cda80.jpg
I’m with the guy on the right, great taste... :D

Back
Top Bottom