Mel on the streets....

mahoganyturtle

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
mel
I went back into the city today to reshoot a photo using the olloclip and did some very timid people shots while I was there.
re-shoot Upstairs at number 27
7642017536_fa1e25544d_z.jpg

Dorothy?
7642016036_a9ea15fcee_z.jpg

The facelessness of homelessness

This Gentleman has been living on the streets of Newcastle for as long as I can remember.
I snapped this photo of him today and the way the light shone through obscured his face, made me realise it is probably how he feels wandering around the city day to day, people looking at him but never actually ever seeing him.
7642000536_3329d94ccb_z.jpg

First two are native camera last one is 6x6 in black and white

First one I used snapseed fotor and image blender

2nd one was snapseed and image blender

3rd one was snapseed and lenslight just to add some rays coming down but the actual light obscuring his face was there when I took the photo ;)

:D

mahoganyturtle said:
I went back into the city today to reshoot a photo using the olloclip and did some very timid people shots while I was there.
re-shoot Upstairs at number 27

Dorothy?

The facelessness of homelessness

This Gentleman has been living on the streets of Newcastle for as long as I can remember.
I snapped this photo of him today and the way the light shone through obscured his face, made me realise it is probably how he feels wandering around the city day to day, people looking at him but never actually ever seeing him.

Brilliant !

REALLY love that third one. Great catch with spotting that light. I expect to see that one make a few best of lists this week.

Back
Top Bottom