Melancholy and the infinite sadness

easyswimmer

MobiStar
After watching a lot of pictures, and having some words with Vixen, I realised I could experiment with some of my paintings in photo apps.

The picture is called "sad robot #1" and it's the first picture in a series I call melancholy and the infinite sadness. After the smashing pumpkins album.

image-1001486060.jpg

I have'nt decided on the colour/ black and white or perhaps another version.

Attachments

• image-3911232857.jpg
    image-3911232857.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 68
easyswimmer said:
After watching a lot of pictures, and having some words with Vixen, I realised I could experiment with some of my paintings in photo apps.

The picture is called "sad robot #1" and it's the first picture in a series I call melancholy and the infinite sadness. After the smashing pumpkins album.

Fantastic :D

easyswimmer said:

That is beautiful! The colour version is superb, stands out more than the B&W version

I actually prefer the B&W ... but I would use apps like Noir, snapseed or DramaticB&W to add some highlight and drama.

PS: Don't know if it is an issue but another MobiPeep, mahoganyturtle, is already doing a series of images utilizing Melancholy. :)

Robert Lancaster said:
PS: Don't know if it is an issue but another MobiPeep, mahoganyturtle, is already doing a series of images utilizing Melancholy. :)

Ahh!! Well the title is not set in stone, it can be changed.

I made the pic with brushes, at the moment i'm playing around with lensflare as well. I'll check out noir and snappseed.

This is what it looks like at the moment.

image-2717981619.jpg

Attachments

• image-820253744.jpg
    image-820253744.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 58
easyswimmer said:

I made the pic with brushes, at the moment i'm playing around with lensflare as well. I'll check out noir and snappseed.

Really cool edits :thumbs:
The more I look at it the more I think Noir would be prefect for this image.

easyswimmer said:

WOW!!! This is FANtastic!! :notworthy:

I prefer the color version, and of these last two I prefer #1. The second one is a bit too dark IMO, and I think the scratches take away from the image.

Did you hand draw the robot? It's just superb.

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Thank's guys for your input I really appreciate it. Right now I have so many versions of the picture, that it's confusing me a bit.

I made the picture from scratch, drawing the robot in brushes.

Back
Top Bottom