mel
I thought I better start an ongoing work thread for my macros :D

Here are today's offerings :D
6838343185_b0a2af6096.jpg

6839301035_08295b9308.jpg

6839430649_5be174f8fc.jpg

6839178621_73d7636286.jpg

6839161433_5a8c811517.jpg

Agree with Melissa, you pull off some amazing macros Mel! Do you leave your phone planted in flower beds waiting for these creatures to fall into the lens??? ;)

bwhahaha not quite but I do spend a lot of time in the garden with the little fellas, and I never go out without the macro lens ;)

bwhahaha not quite but I do spend a lot of time in the garden with the little fellas, and I never go out without the macro lens ;)

I'm just amazed that they don't fly away, wish I had me a garden now - unfortunately living in the heart of London you don't get much space for that kind of thing :(

Oh they do fly away about 99% of the time ;)

As for London I am equally jealous I would love to get some shot in London streets! Maybe one day...

The bee is stunning :) I wish the Olloclip, or any of the macro lens' for that matter, had a little wider depth of field as it'd be nice to get more of the picture in focus but for what it is it's amazing :)

WOW Mel these are all amazing!!! Are you using the Macro Olloclip on them? Or what do you use? Like Allan said haven't a clue how you manage to capture the insects without them flying away as you have to put the iphone so close to the subject with the Macro Olloclip!!

Beautiful work!

I might check that one out too :) I've emailed the guys that make the Olloclip to see if there's any plans to enhance the DOF of the Olloclip and also the barrel distortion on the wide angle, here's hoping :)

:inlove: WOW!!!!!! :inlove:

What a spectacular set of images!! I agree with all the above comments. Spectacular work Mel! I can hardly wait for Spring so I can try my Olloclip out on my garden bugs, but I'm in awe that you can get so close and they don't fly/run away! Hopefully my bugs will be as accommodating. :sneaky:

:inlove: WOW!!!!!! :inlove:

What a spectacular set of images!! I agree with all the above comments. Spectacular work Mel! I can hardly wait for Spring so I can try my Olloclip out on my garden bugs, but I'm in awe that you can get so close and they don't fly/run away! Hopefully my bugs will be as accommodating. :sneaky:

I can't wait till you all start taking photos of creepy crawlies from the other side of the world!!!

Back
Top Bottom