Mel's MobiTog Project 52 - 2015

mwolfer

MobiLurver
Real Name
Melissa 'Mel'
Device
iPhone X
It's time I commit to developing my photography skills on a regular basis and this is how I plan to do it along with getting out of the office more (another goal). I'm planning to start with Hipstamatic and/or Oggl only. I believe RoseCat did that once and I loved watching her work and creative style progress throughout the year.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
Deep Purple 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Thank you for the compliment! :inlove: And I did indeed only use Hipstamatic for my 365 project, and made a rule not to do any apping. It made it much easier for me to commit to snapping an image a day.

Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Good for you Mel... :thumbs:

We look forward to your weekly year unfolding in the months ahead... :D

mwolfer

MobiLurver
Real Name
Melissa 'Mel'
Device
iPhone X
Week 1: Writing on the Wall
Hipstamatic
502f3de3ef7ba655ce3159239919e486.jpg

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
It's time I commit to developing my photography skills on a regular basis and this is how I plan to do it along with getting out of the office more (another goal). I'm planning to start with Hipstamatic and/or Oggl only. I believe RoseCat did that once and I loved watching her work and creative style progress throughout the year.

She's making me do it too, Mel o_O . Our lovely RoseCat is encouraging me to get to know Hipstamatic, Mel :) And our lovely RoseCat has further and very kindly suggested I do so via a Project 52 :D :) :D Isn't she lovely? :D :D:D Mere emoticons cannot express my feelings. Of gratitude.

So I'm currently seeing double after spending hours sticking pins in long lists of <stuff> taking first Hipsta photos of the floor (newsflash: Hipstamatic UI is not intuitive!!) and wondering what the ?!%*! I'd pay $whatever for different pictures-of-a-camera-case . And learning that Oggl & Hipsta link up somehow (so I should be able to access all the <stuff> via the camera?? How??? .. I want to go home o_O :(:barf:)

However: not one to give up, I have taken my first 52 learning-Hipsta picture of our Molly Marmalade!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

But then I had to Repix edit it bcs the bed wasn't made :oops: :confused: <~OCD - it was that or make the bed & start again :eek:.

So it prob doesn't count as a Hipsta shot any more :(. Or maybe it does.... Catherine? Please? :notworthy: :confused: :inlove:

Anyway Mel I'm glad you're here and Hipsta-ing the Project 52. I don't feel so alone. Can I park mine next to yours? :inlove:

Top Bottom