• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

. . . message(s) in the glass . . .

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Used to? Did you fall out with it? Songs are my friends for life.
I haven’t heard it in.... decades? I still like the song, but I don’t think I’d say I love it. My tastes have changed a bit over the years... mostly the song brings back *feeling memories* from the times when I used to hear/play it.

EDIT: That being said, I just listened to it again on YouTube... danced along and still know all the words, felt all kind of *feels* and then bought it on iTunes. :rolleyes: It’ll be a great sing-a-long road trip song. Thanks for the reminder John!

Last edited:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
. . . the ultimate song for road tripping . . .

Wow.....now that is a blast from the past!!! I’d never seen the video.... that is not how my 13 year old self had pictured the lead singer. I had more of a Bruce Springsteen-ish look in my mind. :lmao:

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
That's a good one. How about