Mini Combo Session

ashcroft54

MobiStar
image-2045578571.png

I did a pimp my photo for a guy name David on Instagram.

1. I take a screen shot of the photo & crop it with Crop Seuy.

2. Then I load it onto an app called Percolator & do 3 different types of percolations.

3. Process the cropped photo with Dynamic Light & pump it to 100% on the normal tone map.

4. Take the black stars from Percolator & load it onto Focal Lab. I'll use Zoom Burst and push it at 100%. Then do the Zoom Burst another 2 more times.

5. Then I load the Focal Lab photo onto another app called Rays. This will make them steak it even more & brighten the image a little more.

6. After the Rays I'll load that streaky stars back onto Dynamic Light again. Pump it to 100% normal to brighten up the streaks & give it a little mire details.

7. Load up DXP, place the layers to your liking. It's hard for me to remember which layers I put on top of each other. The reason is I'm not thinking when it comes to placing layers. I just start placing them one on top of each other until I get the combination I like. I do this about 3 or 4 times. I also play with the different blends too. The blend I used was "hard light", but layers are a blank to me.

image-1485930601.png

This is the finished edit photo, if I want to post this on Instagram. I will use Pic Tools and save it as a square.

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Nice work Tina, especially considering it is done using the MobiApp, thank you... :thumbs:

If you could number the images according to the part of the tutorial they refer to I will be happy to move them around to the right section - this may help our members understand the process a bit better... :D

Venomator said:
Nice work Tina, especially considering it is done using the MobiApp, thank you... :thumbs:

If you could number the images according to the part of the tutorial they refer to I will be happy to move them around to the right section - this may help our members understand the process a bit better... :D

Well they are put on the grid in the order I edited the photo...

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Back
Top Bottom