• > Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and your MobiStaff... x x <

MIRA Mobile Prize 2017 - Deadline to enter: March 10, 2017

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Ok. I must say first that I do love many of the images and think they are fab. BUT I see no connection with the theme for most of them. The three images I posted were all about nature reserves created by man for nature and man. If I had known it was basically a free-for-all it would have given me more scope.

Having said that, I am well chuffed to see my image is going to be featured and very chuffed for terse and RoseCat too - well done. Disappointed we didn't have more Mobitogers through.

Last edited:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Congrats Ann & Catherine :thumbs: :thumbs: :inlove:

ISWYM, re the theme, Ann (just doing the acronym thing to get up Cat's nose) - with many of the entries it's hard to see the image/theme connection. The take-home for me (for when i gather the necessary to enter a comp) is 'never mind the theme, what do you want to put in?'

I wish the images were titled, too - adds so much (imo) to the reading.

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Congrats Ann & Catherine :thumbs: :thumbs: :inlove:

ISWYM, re the theme, Ann (just doing the acronym thing to get up Cat's nose) - with many of the entries it's hard to see the image/theme connection. The take-home for me (for when i gather the necessary to enter a comp) is 'never mind the theme, what do you want to put in?'

I wish the images were titled, too - adds so much (imo) to the reading.
Yes! If they were titled, maybe the connection would be more apparent. Exactly what I thought!