Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
But the description is more than just people:

1. THEME

The true character of an environment can be found in people, streets, traffic, gardens and other public places. We invite you to show how you see the surroundings and unfamiliar places to visit on the road. Through your photos freezes moments in an original way, capturing your point of view. Takes the invisibility and the immediacy of your mobile device! Share how you see the world's streets, recording times and signs of human life!
Types of street photography: urban cultur , street portraits, street art, travel, architecture, among others.

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
MobiStaff
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
But the description is more than just people:

1. THEME

The true character of an environment can be found in people, streets, traffic, gardens and other public places. We invite you to show how you see the surroundings and unfamiliar places to visit on the road. Through your photos freezes moments in an original way, capturing your point of view. Takes the invisibility and the immediacy of your mobile device! Share how you see the world's streets, recording times and signs of human life!
Types of street photography: urban cultur , street portraits, street art, travel, architecture, among others.
Well, I focussed on “signs of human life”. I suppose that could be a dog-end or a discarded shoe.:lol:

rizole

MobiLifer
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
Onsite
Project Page
I've submitted these:
sambg_01.jpeg
sambg_02.jpeg
sambg03.jpeg

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
I hope all of our BW talented members submitted images. I browsed the last two Mira books and in all the many excellent photos saw nothing better than what we see week to week in our BW thread.

Top Bottom