Mobi Veteran
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Brian Townsend
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
Onsite
Project Page
Does anyone know why there are no longer any preview images in the list views in the Mobi app? They seem to have stopped sometime in the last week of November. I was just figuring out how to compose an image to fit the banner cropping when suddenly, no more previews. Now, the only threads that have previews are ones posted before the end of November.
Is it something changed in my settings or something changed at the website end?
I tried clearing out the image cache but nothing changed.

Hmmmm.... weird.

I must say I've shed even my MobiAppWhore ways and pretty much exclusively use Safari on my iPhone. Pop over, because if you stay on the app you'll miss out on the MobiSnow! :inlove:

Ohhh! That is weird indeed.

Let me check if we are due an app update.

Edit: even more weird is that in the forum list views they seem to work perfectly. It’s just the timeline that’s borked.

Ohhh! That is weird indeed.

Let me check if we are due an app update.

Edit: even more weird is that in the forum list views they seem to work perfectly. It’s just the timeline that’s borked.

Under any of the main headings in the Mobi app, participated, subscribed, timeline, trending, there are no previews in any of the recent messages. If I scroll way down they start appearing in messages from a couple of weeks ago. That’s on my iPhone 7 Plus with iOS 11.2 and on our iPad with an older iOS, the last one before 10.

I just went and looked in the forums heading too. Any time you see an image preview check the date of that post and you will see it is a couple of weeks old at least. Nothing on any newer posts.

Last edited:
I see the previews are starting to reappear. Now the new ones are showing up but the ones in between the old and new are not appearing yet.

Back
Top Bottom