APPstract RESULT: Mobi APPstract #26 11/24-12/8-ish

Hello, I’m confused . . . Thank you for choosing my image, Carmel. But I don’t know which image? And did my ‘cave painting’ — which for me was the depths of the ocean from your quote :mobibabe: :alien: :lmao: — get a HM? When I clicked the link I got one of Ted’s images.

I‘m clear about JillyG ’s lovely ‘pink thing’ :inlove: And when I click Starzee ‘s link I get Carmel’s eyeballo_O I’m so very confused. And I’ve stolen ImageArt Ann ‘s pigeons???when I thought I was wrecking David’s pigeons ?? I feel faint. Somebody burn some feathers while I check my photo trash cache. Wait, no. Bad example. Burn paper. (Too much BaronessOrczy in my youth).

while I regain my composure (if I’m right to pick a theme) I would like to revisit one of Starzee ‘s previous themes of ‘in the style of...’. Have a go at the style of an artist or a method you like.

And here is a re-post of the MobiTog Art Games Board on Pinterest for ideas :)
:lmao: So funny. Where’s the sal volatile?:lmao: I managed to find your image - and it wasn’t the stolen pigeons. It was that lovely, almost stained-glass window one with the lovely bold black lines separating the colours.

Hello, I’m confused . . . Thank you for choosing my image, Carmel. But I don’t know which image? And did my ‘cave painting’ — which for me was the depths of the ocean from your quote :mobibabe: :alien: :lmao: — get a HM? When I clicked the link I got one of Ted’s images.

I‘m clear about JillyG ’s lovely ‘pink thing’ :inlove: And when I click Starzee ‘s link I get Carmel’s eyeballo_O I’m so very confused. And I’ve stolen ImageArt Ann ‘s pigeons???when I thought I was wrecking David’s pigeons ?? I feel faint. Somebody burn some feathers while I check my photo trash cache. Wait, no. Bad example. Burn paper. (Too much BaronessOrczy in my youth).

while I regain my composure (if I’m right to pick a theme) I would like to revisit one of Starzee ‘s previous themes of ‘in the style of...’. Have a go at the style of an artist or a method you like.

I’m sorry. I must have linked everything wrongly.

Yes your fish was the depths of the ocean but also it reminded me of a cave painting. https://mobitog.com/threads/mobi-appstract-26-11-24-12-8-ish.24083/post-436863. Let me know if this link works

Ok.

First, is brilliant warm color with cool colours glowing through and black contrast. zenjenny

Second, is so textured, so evocative of different elements of the sea with what I interpret as a big pink jelly-creature on top. Yes ... it's JillyG's pink thing

Third ... is not quite as abstract. The background is beautifully abstract and I love the whole thing enough to put on my wall, so I can't not put it here. Starzee

Honorable mention is zenjenny again. a throw back to prehistory..... I mean: it's a cave painting! I love the tones, and the shapes and the whole cave-painting thang. https://mobitog.com/posts/436863/
Yay zenjenny Jen!!! :D Congrats, lady!! :inlove:
Hugs & High Fives to JillyG Jilly & Starzee Star... well done!

I’m pretty confused, too. However, in my case, it’s a rather permanent state. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom