APPstract RESULT: Mobi Appstract #28 Faces/Portrait 12/26-1/12-ish

I took it with Focos so the background blurred nicely for me. Then I used iColorama to simplify and sketch the lightest lines (no longer visible possibly). Also in iColorama I went into Multi under the Effect option for The colour. At some point I lightened the whole thing.

nice process. I do love art-ified photos, especially portraits.

Mixerpiece, iColorama, Diana
2C6D9ED6-F66F-4F41-95B2-1ED5D864990F.jpeg

9A7D84BB-F3F5-44FB-A312-28C7AC0BA3BD.jpeg

also portrait of my beautiful black cat, Lai. We’ve had Lai since he was the tiniest scrawniest little scrap of flea-ridden fur, rescued @six weeks and fed with a dropper. He’s been a big fluffy healthy black cat for 16 years and just this last year has become noticeably frail. I’ve had more rescue cats than I could count, and none have lived longer than eight years, so for a while there we thought he was immortal.

Oh, the portrait is not abstractified - deepop , he’s sitting in a cardboard box, does that count?

At Star’s rather pointed urging...

This was for the FotoDa gallery. I created a portrait using Deep Art Effects and Glaze, and used this as my “Pinned photo” in FotoDa. Then I changed the album for the random selection to a small album I have of unused abstracts. Let’s call it Rough Representation.

8CAD7943-400C-4602-BA64-0C537E20AB5D.jpeg

At Star’s rather pointed urging...

This was for the FotoDa gallery. I created a portrait using Deep Art Effects and Glaze, and used this as my “Pinned photo” in FotoDa. Then I changed the album for the random selection to a small album I have of unused abstracts. Let’s call it Rough Representation.

View attachment 153652

thanks so much for contributing, Jerry (our Starzee can be very pointed & urging, can’t she? We’re very proud :inlove: ).

this is fabulous for ‘abstract portrait’ and also for FotoDa . Btw glad of the reminder of Glaze - I haven’t opened it in a long while :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom