• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

RESULT Mobi Appstract #28 12/26-1/12-ish

Nagaisgich

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Carmel
Device
iPhone 7
Actually, warping can be quite difficult to do in a custom fashion in iColorama. The Warp tool is large and you can’t change the size by zooming in and out. Specific Deforms presets are nice, but hard to customize. I like Elasticam a lot for warping faces.

View attachment 153742
Great tip thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Nagaisgich

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Carmel
Device
iPhone 7
Actually, warping can be quite difficult to do in a custom fashion in iColorama. The Warp tool is large and you can’t change the size by zooming in and out. Specific Deforms presets are nice, but hard to customize. I like Elasticam a lot for warping faces.

View attachment 153742
Elasticam looks good and I see from the App Store it allows nudging of larger figures into smaller ones. Hmmm ... could use that for self-portraits :appwhore:

lkbside

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Leslie
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
Since I was recently sucked in by FotoDa I thought I’d pop in here and post. i made a mash up of a few Day of the Dead photos in FotoDa, gave them a pencil treatment in BeCasso free version and topped it off with some color and a frame in Hipsta.

B258E2F2-EBD2-4903-8FA8-FEB4CB2C2AF0.jpeg

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Bordered eventide
A beautiful lined face shows
under the finger
- Haiku generator
View attachment 153933
Dubble (thanks Jen), FotoDa, iColorama, Ultrapop,Procreate
That‘s lovely. I love how the soft, smudgy top area ‘consolidate’ into the more clearly-defined blocks at the bottom.

and ‘bordered eventide’ :inlove:

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Since I was recently sucked in by FotoDa I thought I’d pop in here and post. i made a mash up of a few Day of the Dead photos in FotoDa, gave them a pencil treatment in BeCasso free version and topped it off with some color and a frame in Hipsta.

View attachment 153824
This is fantastic, could be a comic book illustration.