• MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you've been notified! > For Terms & Rules Click Here <
  • Ynot consider a regular monthly Donation? It's now doable under the Donate tab! (A Donation of just £1/$1 per month will help cover our costs & assist with updates & improvements) HUGE THANKS to all our generous MobiSupporters!
  • NEW MEMBER NOTICE - Need assistance finding your way around Mobitog? > CLICK HERE FOR HELP SECTION <

RESULT Mobi Appstract #28 12/26-1/12-ish

Nagaisgich

MobiAddict
Real Name
Carmel
Device
iPhone 7
Actually, warping can be quite difficult to do in a custom fashion in iColorama. The Warp tool is large and you can’t change the size by zooming in and out. Specific Deforms presets are nice, but hard to customize. I like Elasticam a lot for warping faces.

View attachment 153742
Great tip thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Nagaisgich

MobiAddict
Real Name
Carmel
Device
iPhone 7
Actually, warping can be quite difficult to do in a custom fashion in iColorama. The Warp tool is large and you can’t change the size by zooming in and out. Specific Deforms presets are nice, but hard to customize. I like Elasticam a lot for warping faces.

View attachment 153742
Elasticam looks good and I see from the App Store it allows nudging of larger figures into smaller ones. Hmmm ... could use that for self-portraits :appwhore:

lkbside

MobiLurver
Real Name
Leslie
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
Since I was recently sucked in by FotoDa I thought I’d pop in here and post. i made a mash up of a few Day of the Dead photos in FotoDa, gave them a pencil treatment in BeCasso free version and topped it off with some color and a frame in Hipsta.

B258E2F2-EBD2-4903-8FA8-FEB4CB2C2AF0.jpeg

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Bordered eventide
A beautiful lined face shows
under the finger
- Haiku generator
View attachment 153933
Dubble (thanks Jen), FotoDa, iColorama, Ultrapop,Procreate
That‘s lovely. I love how the soft, smudgy top area ‘consolidate’ into the more clearly-defined blocks at the bottom.

and ‘bordered eventide’ :inlove: