APPstract RESULT: Mobi Appstract #28 Faces/Portrait 12/26-1/12-ish

This was a FotoDa reincarnation. I have no idea where the kid’s face came from. I suspect it was graffiti art.
3AE8ED38-43A6-44D5-AFD7-FFA847F84530.jpeg

Actually, warping can be quite difficult to do in a custom fashion in iColorama. The Warp tool is large and you can’t change the size by zooming in and out. Specific Deforms presets are nice, but hard to customize. I like Elasticam a lot for warping faces.

View attachment 153742

Great tip thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, warping can be quite difficult to do in a custom fashion in iColorama. The Warp tool is large and you can’t change the size by zooming in and out. Specific Deforms presets are nice, but hard to customize. I like Elasticam a lot for warping faces.

View attachment 153742
Elasticam looks good and I see from the App Store it allows nudging of larger figures into smaller ones. Hmmm ... could use that for self-portraits :appwhore:

Since I was recently sucked in by FotoDa I thought I’d pop in here and post. i made a mash up of a few Day of the Dead photos in FotoDa, gave them a pencil treatment in BeCasso free version and topped it off with some color and a frame in Hipsta.

B258E2F2-EBD2-4903-8FA8-FEB4CB2C2AF0.jpeg

Since I was recently sucked in by FotoDa I thought I’d pop in here and post. i made a mash up of a few Day of the Dead photos in FotoDa, gave them a pencil treatment in BeCasso free version and topped it off with some color and a frame in Hipsta.

View attachment 153824
This is fantastic, could be a comic book illustration.

Back
Top Bottom