the once and future
Appstract Queen!
(Insert fireworks and cheers here)

While we await Jen opening the next
Appstract Challenge, I leave it to
deepop David
to pick the next judge!
(I don’t envy you your job, David!)​
Star, it was always in safe hands with you. You’re doing a wonderful job, both here and on Mobitog in general. I salute you.:notworthy:

This week presented some really tough choices. (Which week and which challenge doesn't?) I narrowed it down to two photos, which represent the yin and yang -dark and ?foreboding vs light and sunny, muted palette vs color burst, stark vs complex, smiles- slash vs Mona Lisa. You know the ones I'm talking about.
In order of appearance:
C15D0C07-25D3-46E0-86BF-767B9D7FF2F5.jpeg

A15D8938-EE24-4B43-97F7-0BF387AB0CB4.jpeg

As much as I thought I was going to be able to pick a winner and runner-up, I couldn't. It's a tie this week, and JillyG and ImageArt will have to duke it out to determine who is the theme chooser this coming week.

There was much else to like this week - zenjenny 's Snow White & Rose Red #109, Starzee 's Kaylee ,sinnerjohn 's Cyclopsean trinasalar selfie, terse 's Rock selfie, and juryjone 's Madmanesque series(I'm going with the first of the series). And I can't finish without acknowledging Kaisi's portrait of Granny and FotoDa , whose hard work made many of these creations possible. Congrats to every one who "entered" this challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:
This week presented some really tough choices. (Which week and which challenge doesn't?) I narrowed it down to two photos, which represent the yin and yang -dark and ?foreboding vs light and sunny, muted palette vs color burst, stark vs complex, smiles- slash vs Mona Lisa. You know the ones I'm talking about.
In order of appearance:
View attachment 154057

View attachment 154056
As much as I thought I was going to be able to pick a winner and runner-up, I couldn't. It's a tie this week, and JillyG and ImageArt will have to duke it out to determine who is the theme chooser this coming week.

There was much else to like this week - zenjenny 's Snow White & Rose Red #109, Starzee 's Kaylee ,sinnerjohn 's Cyclopsean trinasalar selfie, terse 's Rock selfie, and@juryjone 's Madmanesque series(I'm going with the firsts of the series). And I can't finish without acknowledging Kaisi's portrait of Granny and FotoDa , whose hard work made many of these creations possible. Congrats to every one who "entered" this challenge.
Oh no, couldn’t we just play a game of snap. I’m such a pacifist. :D Thank you for my joint first. Congratulations to ImageArt Ann - I now see there‘s a sort of similarity in our images that I hadn’t noticed before. I‘m happy to judge, if Ann would like to choose a theme. Or vicky verky. Well done to everyone who apped away like their lives depended on it. Wonderful images every one!

In order of appearance:
View attachment 154057

View attachment 154056

There was much else to like this week - zenjenny 's Snow White & Rose Red #109, Starzee 's Kaylee ,sinnerjohn 's Cyclopsean trinasalar selfie, terse 's Rock selfie, and@juryjone 's Madmanesque series(I'm going with the first of the series). And I can't finish without acknowledging Kaisi's portrait of Granny and FotoDa , whose hard work made many of these creations possible. Congrats to every one who "entered" this challenge.
I’m glad you had to judge deepop David! If it had been me there would be an 8 way tie! Yes, judging is always a challenge but Appstract is especially hard! Nice choices.

In order of appearance:
View attachment 154057

View attachment 154056

There was much else to like this week - zenjenny 's Snow White & Rose Red #109, Starzee 's Kaylee ,sinnerjohn 's Cyclopsean trinasalar selfie, terse 's Rock selfie, and@juryjone 's Madmanesque series(I'm going with the first of the series). And I can't finish without acknowledging Kaisi's portrait of Granny and FotoDa , whose hard work made many of these creations possible. Congrats to every one who "entered" this challenge.
Amazing choices and I love your yin and yang idea. Congrats to everyone who was mentioned and don’t worry I don’t mind being left in the dust. Truly. :whistle:

In order of appearance:
View attachment 154057

View attachment 154056

Thanks, David! Honoured to be chosen alongside Jilly. :)

In order of appearance:
View attachment 154057

View attachment 154056

Ooooo.... these are both amazing. :hearteyes: Congrats JillyG Jilly and ImageArt Ann, resident Appstract Queens, for sure. :notworthy: :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom