MobiColour MOBI-COLOUR #245 M I N I M A L I S M 18 April 21

91C77C21-EF7B-479E-A07D-CDFF5FE0C17E.jpeg

iPhone and edited with FIMO

Er.....Well, seeing as this has gone on for 2+ weeks, I’ll go ahead and
This thread is closed!!!
Go ahead lkbside Leslie. Make your choices. Meantime, I do some cutting and pasting and see if I can’t get the next color challenge up today, if someone doesn’t come along and beat me to it!

Er.....Well, seeing as this has gone on for 2+ weeks, I’ll go ahead and
This thread is closed!!!
Go ahead lkbside Leslie. Make your choices. Meantime, I do some cutting and pasting and see if I can’t get the next color challenge up today, if someone doesn’t come along and beat me to it!
The MCC seems to have gone a little wayward recently :eek:

Really hard to judge this one! So many great photos - I had 9 plus on my “shortlist” - difficult choices!

so, first place goes to Geek1956 for Bondi. I love the color palette and composition. And the details in the water in the pool and the ocean are fantastic.

second to rizole for his Spanish Moss. So simple yet mysterious.

third to deepop for Before the Storm. Killer light on that building. Perfect timing.

Congrats everyone - wonderful submissions this week(s).

Really hard to judge this one! So many great photos - I had 9 plus on my “shortlist” - difficult choices!

so, first place goes to Geek1956 for Bondi. I love the color palette and composition. And the details in the water in the pool and the ocean are fantastic.

third to deepop for Before the Storm. Killer light on that building. Perfect timing.

Congrats to Geek1956 great image that, its a gift that will keep on giving, mark my words :D
Yay to rizole and deepop for 2 & 3.

I loved that image too - congratulations Geek1956 Kevin. And to rizole Rizole and deepop David too. I love this theme.

Congrats tp Kevin and Rizole. Thanks, Leslie, for the 3rd place spot.

Congrats Geek1956 and deepop and thank you for my 2nd. :D

Back
Top Bottom