sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
SNOW4.jpg

Winter again - one of my fave winter images, taken from the car.

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020 & January 2021
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Rust is lighter than carbon fiber.
View attachment 168816
“You smile coz I look different. I laugh coz you all look the same”. :lol: Sooooo much to see in this one. Ted said “Gucci” and I had to look to find it. What about the bits of “animal”? And those tatts?????

terse

IOTM Winner - May & Nov 2020 & June & July 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Is the guy with the guitar double exposed or is it a reflection? Very busy image!!
Hah, didn't even notice that, there's so much going on!

rizole

Owes smooth doughnuts
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
Is the guy with the guitar double exposed or is it a reflection? Very busy image!!

Hah, didn't even notice that, there's so much going on!
Nuts, I missed that too. It's two separate shots of the same scene double exposed. The busker's elbow was in the way of the joker headlight face in the original so I spliced him in from another shot. I spent so long making sure the join was seamless around the main action I completely missed his jeans. Doh!

Small world whatsit... Took the picture two days ago, came on our first family day trip in over 2 years because [gestures vaguely] today and stumbled on the same busker an hour and half away at Lytham St Annes. Turns out he's seen the B&W version of this I posted on Facebook, even remembering my facebook handle. Just shows, million to one chances come up 9 times outta 10 sortta thing. Glad he saw the B&W where the editing error is less obvious.

I should re-edit it I guess... The two pics are not from the exact same place so I had to do several DEs to cover the miss match...we'll see.

*************edit.
Here's the original unedited for reference.
IMG_20210714_151242-02.jpeg

Last edited: