The Image of The Month (IoTM) gives us a chance to honour the images that have touched us over the month. Get your July entries in now! For more information msg sinnerjohn John Starzee Star or zenjenny Jen.
We cant wait to see what you come up with in July so get your phone cameras clicking (we still make that noise in our head) and get your image in - you could be a winner!
I use the Vibrant filter about 90% of the time. The other 10 % I use the Curve filter. Restraint is the key. I only use the filters at 5-10%. It’s nice because Gloomlogue is an extension in the Photos app so it can be accessed while editing in Photos.You have a lot of success using Gloomlogue. I haven’t tried out in a long time.
But I'm still working on the current theme...
I really love them, too. I especially like how the old shoe morphed into an old soccer ball!
Congrats WOTANICUS.Thanks everyone for such interesting photos. Before I name the 3 photos I liked best, I would just like to congratulate rizole for the 2 groups of photos in the same place and different seasons/years. Very interesting!
In first place is WOTANICUS Bill with “There goes the neighbourhood”. Love the colours, the perspective and the creativity. Feels like a lazy, hot summer Sunday afternoon and I can almost hear the sound of the ice in the lemonade people are drinking to keep them cool.
View attachment 169046
In second place is sinnerjohn John with “Winter again”. Feels like it’s a scene from a movie and there’s a lot of snow, which makes it a bit “magical”.
View attachment 169047
In third place is rizole with “Pleasure beach”. I feel all these 3 photos have similar tones and light and pleasure beach reminds me of the planet Tatooine from Star Wars
View attachment 169048
P.S.: I wrote a few more things but every now and then all my words are deleted don’t know how to fix that.