MobiColour Mobi-Colour #280 Theme Fake Polaroids

0B8F53E4-A4EE-4BD3-A488-065B429D8DF2.jpeg

Polamatic

It maybe upset Polaroids owners.
Apple would care about that
That’s a reasonable answer, and you’re probably right, but here are dozens of apps I can’t download any more. This isn’t one of them. It’s still available to download. You’d think if Polaroid was that concerned, they’d have it removed completely. Again, I have no idea how any of this works. I just know one thing: lawyers were involved.

That’s a reasonable answer, and you’re probably right, but here are dozens of apps I can’t download any more. This isn’t one of them. It’s still available to download. You’d think if Polaroid was that concerned, they’d have it removed completely. Again, I have no idea how any of this works. I just know one thing: lawyers were involved.
I found several sources on the web that list the app as "Polamatic by Polaroid" and a couple of reviews that call it "the official Polaroid app." If that's the case, then Polaroid would have made the decision to drop it, most likely. There's been no activity on the Instagram account for Polamatic since 2016. If it wasn't making any money, they may just have decided they didn't want to support it any more.

Some interesting stuff here
There are very few specific Polaroid apps left on Android either, most incorporate a Polaroid style border, but are general editing apps.

I found several sources on the web that list the app as "Polamatic by Polaroid" and a couple of reviews that call it "the official Polaroid app." If that's the case, then Polaroid would have made the decision to drop it, most likely. There's been no activity on the Instagram account for Polamatic since 2016. If it wasn't making any money, they may just have decided they didn't want to support it any more.
Well, as its apparently still around on Android, I fetched out my Samsung tablet and tried to gind it there. Still no luck!

Back
Top Bottom