MobiColour Mobi Colour Challenge #247 Theme S H A D O W S

3EA87045-E820-42C6-A6C4-25ADF5986FC5.jpeg

Tannery Arts Center, Santa Cruz
Lightroom cam, Snapseed

Good showing for this episode of MCC, the tally just from Mobitog's Photographic heavyweights alone was, Geek1956 9 images, terse 13 images, rizole 10 images and deepop 9 images.

So well done the fab 4 and all the others that posted.

For me it was deepop that dominated here, with a fantastic selection of shadowy delights. First place this week goes to 'More from the Museum'
1622401452255.png

All those lines and shadows to die for. Well done David.
But truly all David's images were excellent and I see at least one has crept into the IOTM for May.

2nd place goes to JillyG with 'Im Tyred'
7E25E705-5132-4CED-BFBE-96C14C35CAB7.jpeg

Just love the shadow.

3rd place to Geek1956 with his weirdly phallic (or maybe its just me) untitled image.
31E504BF-0FD4-453C-A0BD-3CB1ED0B5D18.jpeg

That's all folks :thumbs:

Good showing for this episode of MCC, the tally just from Mobitog's Photographic heavyweights alone was, Geek1956 9 images, terse 13 images, rizole 10 images and deepop 9 images.

For me it was deepop that dominated here, with a fantastic selection of shadowy delights. First place this week goes to 'More from the Museum'
View attachment 167601
But truly all David's images were excellent and I see at least one has crept into the IOTM for May.

View attachment 167603
Just love the shadow.

3rd place to Geek1956 with his weirdly phallic (or maybe its just me) untitled image.
View attachment 167604

Great choices and congrats everyone!

View attachment 167601

View attachment 167603
Just love the shadow.

View attachment 167604

Ooooh, thank you John for my second place. I’m thrilled. Congratulations to deepop David - that’s an absolute stunner. And well done to Geek1956 Kevin for him and his shadow, not to mention those rude cacti!:lol:

View attachment 167601

View attachment 167603
Just love the shadow.

View attachment 167604

Thanks, John. That’s the first time I’ve been called a heavyweight. Congrats to JillyG and Geek1956.

Back
Top Bottom