• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

Mobi Members' self-portraits

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Can the ones posted in the challenge just be ported over here by MobiMagic ?

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Can the ones posted in the challenge just be ported over here by MobiMagic ?
Not sure we want two threads with the same mug shots stuff in though John... :eek:

Or... :whistle:

A long-winded No! ... :D

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
So, is this thread just for "new" selfies, not previously posted?

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
RoseCat I was going to have a go importing all those stunning Mono portraits, without the chat (gallery-like) but also inviting other self-portraits of our Mobi-peeps ...?
I love it!! It was so nice seeing everyone's face... [emoji7] Will be great to get even more.

ValeriGail

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Valeri
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
I just finished reading the selfie mono thread and loved it so much. I need a "love this entire thread" button so it doesn't look like I'm spamming posts when I come around late to the party [emoji4] I wish I hadn't missed that one, you all seemed to have so much fun during the challenge.

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
RoseCat I was going to have a go importing all those stunning Mono portraits, without the chat (gallery-like) but also inviting other self-portraits of our Mobi-peeps ...?
Thanks Jennifer, I DID have a go at importing them to an Album, but failed miserably because the damn thing only imported x1 iMage... :angry:

And caused a bit of consternation and debate... :lmao:

If we still require a MobiSelfie Album, we will have to import one by one, which although doable, will take time so just say the word and I will give it a go... :D

ValeriGail

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Valeri
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
So post one here then :)
I will [emoji16] [emoji106]. Figured it was best to wait until I was rested to go through the artwork. Kinda like not posting drunk, don't post in the middle of the night. Haha. [emoji12]. I'll be back later today with something. It'll be an old piece cause I haven't done anything new in forever, unfortunately.

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
I will [emoji16] [emoji106]. Figured it was best to wait until I was rested to go through the artwork. Kinda like not posting drunk, don't post in the middle of the night. Haha. [emoji12]. I'll be back later today with something. It'll be an old piece cause I haven't done anything new in forever, unfortunately.
Hmmm, you got your iPhone, you got you babe?... :whistle:

So just get on with the new & updated version... :D

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
I will [emoji16] [emoji106]. Figured it was best to wait until I was rested to go through the artwork. Kinda like not posting drunk, don't post in the middle of the night. Haha. [emoji12].
LMAO!!! :sneaky: