Mobi Members' self-portraits

Well. Here goes. What I really look like.
176195ae271756f68754bf8bc2a4eedd.jpg

Playing with the MSQRD app.

My family loves this app! And I'm not talking just my kids... I'm talking my sis in law and other Adults. We have goofy picture taking times and compare to see who got the most absurd one. And we try to get our parents/in laws/my husband when they are unaware! So much fun. Snapchat's filters fall under this too. We hardly use that app's social network (Snapchat), just its silly filters. We will probably spend half of Christmas doing this very thing!

My family loves this app! And I'm not talking just my kids... I'm talking my sis in law and other Adults. We have goofy picture taking times and compare to see who got the most absurd one. And we try to get our parents/in laws/my husband when they are unaware! So much fun. Snapchat's filters fall under this too. We hardly use that app's social network (Snapchat), just its silly filters. We will probably spend half of Christmas doing this very thing!
Nah, not going there. Spend way to much time messing with apps as it is. Not getting sucked into this one!

OK, you don't have to actually save any images but just have a look and see how amazing the technology is. How do they do that? Where's your playful spirit?

Lol!!

But it's sooooo much fun!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji51][emoji16][emoji12]

<crosses arms and looks away> Nope. Not gonna get sucked in.... <side eyes the App Store>

Would you believe this one?
451a1a51d04d574956ae5cfc555f1b31.jpg

No? Well this one for sure.
a65e1cb4f1117bea1192136eed7e353e.jpg

You really have to see this work to believe it. There is an oval marked on the screen. As long as you keep your face out of the oval nothing happens. As soon as your face gets into the "zone" the selected mask snaps into place and follows your every movement and facial expression. It was actually made to record video. The eyebrows, mouth , etc. all move exactly in sync with your own. It's a riot.

What app did you use for that?

Back
Top Bottom