Mobi Members' self-portraits

IMG_9056.JPG

I'll start the ball rolling...

I just finished reading the selfie mono thread and loved it so much. I need a "love this entire thread" button so it doesn't look like I'm spamming posts when I come around late to the party [emoji4] I wish I hadn't missed that one, you all seemed to have so much fun during the challenge.

RoseCat I was going to have a go importing all those stunning Mono portraits, without the chat (gallery-like) but also inviting other self-portraits of our Mobi-peeps ...?
Thanks Jennifer, I DID have a go at importing them to an Album, but failed miserably because the damn thing only imported x1 iMage... :angry:

And caused a bit of consternation and debate... :lmao:

If we still require a MobiSelfie Album, we will have to import one by one, which although doable, will take time so just say the word and I will give it a go... :D

I will [emoji16] [emoji106]. Figured it was best to wait until I was rested to go through the artwork. Kinda like not posting drunk, don't post in the middle of the night. Haha. [emoji12]. I'll be back later today with something. It'll be an old piece cause I haven't done anything new in forever, unfortunately.
Hmmm, you got your iPhone, you got you babe?... :whistle:

So just get on with the new & updated version... :D

Back
Top Bottom