Mobi Members' self-portraits

C205CA23-271F-4499-8745-CB220C662FD6.jpeg

Snapseed, Hipstamatic

rizole I only just saw your Kate Bush/streaming hair etc version ! ! ! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Seriously impressed, DH even sat through 3:45 of Kate’s Wuthering Heights so as not to miss a second of your spinning. Of course now all my artistic instincts are in overdrive and I am thinking white tulle, a smoke machine, some glitter in your hair . . . a tear or two? But no, the gif is magnificent as it is. A treasure I will never be able to explain to my grandchildren :thumbs: :notworthy: :inlove:

How’dyoudothat? The lady looks like a painting, but she can’t be can she? It’s great anyway.:thumbs:
Yes, I thought she was a painting too! Optical illusion? Trick with light and mirrors? Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!!

The lady is actually painted on a mirror.The artist wanted to convey the fact that no art exists without its viewing audience, and so by viewing the viewer one make the art complete.
Ahhhhhhhhh..... cooool. :thumbs:

Really really cool portrait and great edit as well.

I haven't done much in Snapseed; I've been using Darkroom, Lightroom, and Pixelmator Photo (iPad only) to edit then applying some filters in VSCO.

Since browsing around here I have the itch to use other apps and actually make art instead of just snapshots.

Really really cool portrait and great edit as well.
Thank you so much!
Since browsing around here I have the itch to use other apps and actually make art instead of just snapshots.
Yep.... that’s what happens when you hang around here for any length of time... you’re catching the MobiFever. :sneaky: :thumbs:

These are cool and mysterious! I can’t decide which one I like best...

Me neither tbh. I'm working through other ones. rizole's are really cool, especially the one of him spinning. :p I need to get a bit creative.

My friend and I are going downtown to shoot around a bit once the flowers bloom down there. I can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom