Mobi-on-Mobi Dubble

Lzed

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Larry Zasitko
Device
iPad (Generic)
About a week ago zenjenny found me on Dubble, over that week we have done 18 or so Dubbles.
If anyone else is Dubbling you could add them here.

I thought I would post a few here...

image.jpg

Zenjenny's abstract and I had done some light leaks.

image.jpg

Zenjenny's Substrate image and an image of an oil pan that I took pictures of.

image.jpg

Zenjenny's Abstract, my sunset that I sliced into 4

image.jpg

Zenjenny's Abstract, I had taken a few pictures of snow and some were altered, this was sort of a pink salmon colour.

Cool, Larry! I'll go drag up some of my favourites of our 18 :)

Are you thinking Mobi/Mobi partnerships? Or Mobi and anyoneintheworld ?

Helloooo. . . . Anyone else doing Dubbles???

If not, why not? :D

I need some more Dubble partners!!

Larry is very nice, but 18 ? ? ? It's hardly decent!

Cool, Larry! I'll go drag up some of my favourites of our 18 :)

Are you thinking Mobi/Mobi partnerships? Or Mobi and anyoneintheworld ?

Helloooo. . . . Anyone else doing Dubbles???

If not, why not? :D

I need some more Dubble partners!!

Larry is very nice, but 18 ? ? ? It's hardly decent!
I would rather keep this thread just Mobi-Mobi and a separate thread for Mobi vs World.
Will go and Check but I had posted a bunch of mine with others on Dubble before, maybe add to it if I can find it.
Trying to think of who else was using, I think lookingGlass79 was but I have not seen much of her lately.

http://www.mobitog.com/threads/double-exposure-experimentation.17276/ has a few by Brandi and a few of mine
I think FundyBrian tried it but didn't like that it was online.

And the original thread:
http://www.mobitog.com/threads/dubble-by-dubble-me.15909/
You made at least one comment in it :)
MsDee said she was going to go get it but I am not sure if she did play with it.... She shows in Dubble with the same username but only 1 Dubble

Surprised me with the lack of interest. I thought it was a neat idea when the app was released. I have right now over 2200 Dubbles and I have deleted a lot to0. I still like it but don't get on as much as some other times.

I just remembered You and Frelu had posted an image and he is on Dubble with the same user name.

Last edited:
Yes, I recall Brandi had some lovely Dubbles - I miss all of her art - esp in EoS, nottomention the new LoA!

Sounds good re Mobi-Mobi - can't wait to see how you corral off our Mobi peeps: negotiate with Dubble for a special classification? I think that would be quite reasonable & surely manageable for them to add one more 'favourites' folder.

(And of course our lovely Frelu is there as well)

Yes, I recall Brandi had some lovely Dubbles - I miss all of her art - esp in EoS, nottomention the new LoA!

Sounds good re Mobi-Mobi - can't wait to see how you corral off our Mobi peeps: negotiate with Dubble for a special classification? I think that would be quite reasonable & surely manageable for them to add one more 'favourites' folder.

(And of course our lovely Frelu is there as well)
Yes I too am missing Brandy on here. Maybe she got busy with other stuff...
Would be nice if you good have groups in Favorites so you could have a MobiTog group.
Maybe I will contact them again and see....

Yes I too am missing Brandy on here. Maybe she got busy with other stuff...
Would be nice if you good have groups in Favorites so you could have a MobiTog group.
Maybe I will contact them again and see....
I sent her a PM quite awhile ago but haven't heard back.... :( hope she's okay.

I sent her a PM quite awhile ago but haven't heard back.... :( hope she's okay.
She posts pictures on Flickr and I sent her a pm there. But yes hope all is well. I know sometimes finding time to do everything can be hard, heck I find it hard to keep up and I am mostly retired, Brandy has kids so she might be run ragged...

I would rather keep this thread just Mobi-Mobi and a separate thread for Mobi vs World.
Will go and Check but I had posted a bunch of mine with others on Dubble before, maybe add to it if I can find it.
Trying to think of who else was using, I think lookingGlass79 was but I have not seen much of her lately.

http://www.mobitog.com/threads/double-exposure-experimentation.17276/ has a few by Brandi and a few of mine
I think FundyBrian tried it but didn't like that it was online.

And the original thread:
http://www.mobitog.com/threads/dubble-by-dubble-me.15909/
You made at least one comment in it :)
MsDee said she was going to go get it but I am not sure if she did play with it.... She shows in Dubble with the same username but only 1 Dubble

Surprised me with the lack of interest. I thought it was a neat idea when the app was released. I have right now over 2200 Dubbles and I have deleted a lot to0. I still like it but don't get on as much as some other times.

I just remembered You and Frelu had posted an image and he is on Dubble with the same user name.
Didn't care for it....

Looks like an interesting thread. Is it necessary to use the Dubble app?
I would like to see this thread only images done in Dubble with both images from MobiTog members.
There will be another thread (when I get to it) for MobiTog-World but again Dubble images.

Didn't you start a tread for Double Exposure? Or was it in another thread? We could have one just for Double Exposures if you want.

The other I am going to start is a thread for Diana app that some here use

About a week ago zenjenny found me on Dubble, over that week we have done 18 or so Dubbles.
If anyone else is Dubbling you could add them here.

I thought I would post a few here...

View attachment 60019
Zenjenny's abstract and I had done some light leaks.

View attachment 60021
Zenjenny's Substrate image and an image of an oil pan that I took pictures of.

View attachment 60023
Zenjenny's Abstract, my sunset that I sliced into 4

View attachment 60024
Zenjenny's Abstract, I had taken a few pictures of snow and some were altered, this was sort of a pink salmon colour.
Soooo cool!
Now I understand the doubling. I do it all the time with picts taken by myself and some by my alter ego. :)

Alter ego?
Are you on Dubble? If you are what name...
Oh no! Not another account, I'm talking of my evil side … this alter ego is the one that finds things like Darth ovens and stuff. :lol: I'm just a split personality - that's why I never feel lonely. :lol: :lmao: just kidding. :lol:

Alter ego?
Are you on Dubble? If you are what name...
Oh wait! Is Dubble another app or site or game?! Now I'm confused again. :eek:
Thought there's just two players and one does the first image and the other blends it with another. o_O No I'm not on anything with that name. :(

I would like to see this thread only images done in Dubble with …

The other I am going to start is a thread for Diana app that some here use

It's kind of a social media app where you can mix your image with anyone in the world.

Thanks RoseCat, I'm out with this one. Would eat too much time I'd rather spend on mobi. :)

Lzed: if you built a Diana thread I'm in. I love that app. Wish it would be possible to have other formats as just square. But it has beautiful results. And if I post an image there I can recycle it for 365 if needed. :D

It's kind of a social media app where you can mix your image with anyone in the world.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dubble-mix-your-photos-world/id680836959?mt=8

View attachment 60194
Sort of social, more now then when it first started.
Thanks RoseCat, I'm out with this one. Would eat too much time I'd rather spend on mobi. :)

Lzed: if you built a Diana thread I'm in. I love that app. Wish it would be possible to have other formats as just square. But it has beautiful results. And if I post an image there I can recycle it for 365 if needed. :D

You can Dubble with World (any other Dubble member) , Favourites (you can follow Dubble members, I follow zenjenny and some others), or you can Dubble with yourself (your own library). The Dubble with yourself was added a few months after release and at the time was a $0.99 in-app but is now included. You can also leave comments or simply like an image.

It really doesn't take a lot of time. Upload some images and Dubble with any of the three choices and it only takes a short time to get an image back. You can delete images you don't like or you can see what others they have done or look at their single images (those they uploaded). I am not on there all the time, sometimes only once a week or so. Any image can be re-Dubbled if you want. I really like the results sometimes.

I will start a thread for Diana app, or did I already.... Will check, if not I will later.

Back
Top Bottom