Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective
1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #231! The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here - LIMIT OF 3 IMAGES IN ONE POST, preferably 1 image per post. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE. Please note specifically Rule 4: Generally, anything goes in terms of processing, within the bounds of common decency and the Specific Rules for the Challenge or Contest, but entrants must document how they achieved the submitted result in their Challenge or Contest post, i.e. name the Device used to take the iMage and list each App used, in the order it is used.

Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with C O L O R !!

Theme: Photos with human beings in them

Judge: deepop David

Last edited by a moderator:
2020-09-28-034603045.jpg

Socially distanced. I think I posted a b/w of this but hey here's some colour.

Back
Top Bottom