Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE

This Challenge:

JUDGE: terse Ted

THEME: No Theme:
“Go crazy or sane or bright or muted or

whatever suits you at the moment.”

Time zone is GMT +8

Last edited:
Probably nothing much at all !! You'll notice the UK contingent (apart from Jilly's 365) has been very quiet of late. Most of us are working from home, locked down and socially distanced :(
Of the pics ive taken in the last month I have 14 I'd consider possibly worth showing but probably only rate maybe 6 of them.
This isnt one of them but I don't get shots like this often so...
Shoulder cat.
20201217_085756-01.jpeg

Transparent water and melting ice on a white car bonnet? You'll need just a touch of imagination to see the soft buttery yellow of a low winter sun skimming the tops of the hills off to the left.
View attachment 163737
182 - 182 - 178 :thumbs: It'd definitely get tossed from Jilly's b/w, but it's welcome here for this round.

Last edited:
Of the pics ive taken in the last month I have 14 I'd consider possibly worth showing but probably only rate maybe 6 of them.
Shoulder cat.
View attachment 163739
Oh, come on, I never get shots like that! (I need 2 hands to keep Hodge on my shoulder.) It's definitely worth posting. <something> <something> is a bourgeois concept and all that. Probably hermeneutic, too.

(Your new avatar reminds me of Zipper Harris from Doonesbury.)

Shoulder cat.
View attachment 163739
Lilith lays on my shoulder, but I am incapable of taking a selfie. I can’t seem to see that large white button without looking over the top of my glasses. By the time I’ve located it, Lilith has left the building. And I agree with terse, def Zipper.

Oh, come on, I never get shots like that! (I need 2 hands to keep Hodge on my shoulder.) It's definitely worth posting. <something> <something> is a bourgeois concept and all that. Probably hermeneutic, too.

(Your new avatar reminds me of Zipper Harris from Doonesbury.)

Lilith lays on my shoulder, but I am incapable of taking a selfie. I can’t seem to see that large white button without looking over the top of my glasses. By the time I’ve located it, Lilith has left the building. And I agree with terse, def Zipper.
I have a voice command set up on my camera that responds to the following words: "Shoot", "Cheese", "Smile" or "Capture". I tend to use Shoot, it cuts over any background noise better than the others. Especially useful for close up and macro shots where I don't want to be letting go with one hand to fumble for the large white button, introducing lots of un-ICM.

I have a voice command set up on my camera that responds to the following words: "Shoot", "Cheese", "Smile" or "Capture". I tend to use Shoot, it cuts over any background noise better than the others. Especially useful for close up and macro shots where I don't want to be letting go with one hand to fumble for the large white button, introducing lots of un-ICM.
Googling that for an iphone. How cool! Especially for those of us who happen to be uncooridinated.

I thought Siri would only open the camera not shoot the picture?
This is the link I perused. As I said, I haven’t tried anything yet and haven’t read the article fully. I’m a little concerned to try it as Rosie hates the Siri sound. Not sure if it just scares her, or hurts her ears, but she definitely runs when she hears that.

Back
Top Bottom