MobiColour MobiColour #249 Theme Exits or Entrances

Picture house.
IMG_20210703_162506-01-01.jpeg

Fire exit.
IMG_20210703_183830-01.jpeg

I enjoyed everyone's interpretations this week!

First goes to Juliana younger for her perfectly executed & charming photo "Entrance & Exit all in one." Such fun colors and angles on the floor - and even more impressive is the fact that it wasn't edited - what a great eye to get it perfectly centered.

Second to Kevin Geek1956 fo his "Doorway in Penang". This has the perfect color palette for a classic Hipsta combo, which I assume is John S & Ina's69. Love everything about it - the red door, the artwork and crumbling walls. It looks like such a spontaneous capture, as if the motorcyclist was really parked there!
10D6858A-B370-4880-87CF-754859304020.jpeg

Third to Ted terse for "exit", his fun photo of his cat caught in the act of exiting a cat door, with one leg and the tail yet to clear the opening. So nice that you've provided a non slip surface by the door.
F94A0852-C62A-43FA-B1C4-E7C9E0DE3F8D.jpeg

Attachments

• 0C4632D7-7CDB-44E5-B739-F49515F9EB33.jpeg
    0C4632D7-7CDB-44E5-B739-F49515F9EB33.jpeg
    332.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:

First goes to Juliana younger for her perfectly executed & charming photo "Entrance & Exit all in one." Such fun colors and angles on the floor - and even more impressive is the fact that it wasn't edited - what a great eye to get it perfectly centered.

Second to Kevin Geek1956 fo his "Doorway in Penang". This has the perfect color palette for a classic Hipsta combo, which I assume is John S & Ina's69. Love everything about it - the red door, the artwork and crumbling walls. It looks like such a spontaneous capture, as if the motorcyclist was really parked there!

Third to Ted terse for "exit", his fun photo of his cat caught in the act of exiting a cat door, with one leg and the tail yet to clear the opening. So nice that you've provided a non slip surface by the door.
Yay for younger! Good choice, Leslie. Congrats to Geek1956 and thank you for my third :notworthy:

Thanks a lot for the first place, lkbside :)
And congrats to Geek1956 and terse and all the others with their fabulous images.

Regarding the edit or lack thereof it’s called “living on the edge - toddler version” :D sometimes like with this photo, all comes out perfect. But there are also various other outcomes such as, but not limited to: blurry photos, half human photo, denial of photo, loss of photo/phone, phone drop, taking a video instead of a photo because toddler was balancing on you etc etc etc :D I had a look in my camera roll and there were others taken in sequence but the faces Joana was making were unpublishable :lol:

Congratulations younger Juliana, that was a great interpretation of the theme! Ditto Geek1956 Kevin and terse Ted. :D

Back
Top Bottom