MobiColour MobiColour #252 Theme: Abstract Reimagined

I just need to be careful I don't get too unrestrained with playing and miss the guidelines. I can be a bit to impulsive sometimes, which is why the 365 project is ideal, helps me develop a litle restraint.
As far as MobiColour themes go, we get some very creative interpretations. I figure when the judges feel something is too far out of bounds, they'll politely ignore it. :lmao:

Not at all. Pick your own criteria for inclusion, play with it, play is one of the best spaces for creative stuff.
I'm an old hand here and already posted most of my back catalogue and done a lot of creative work over the years. I'm just not creating appstract stuff at the moment, it's mainly straight up photography which doesn't fit the appstract remit for me by my criteria. Bit sad I Can't join in but there you go.
I'm sitting this one out too for much the same reasons.

As Any Other Day
25BFB87B-6609-4368-9FED-DF5AC3BA557C.jpeg

Chromatica, Snapseed, Humans

Here’s me thinking the Reimagined Abstract has been going for a week - but it’s nearly two :eek:

And since I believe our sinnerjohn John is on holidays, I’ll tap the watch myself

and ask dscheff Jeffrey if about 24 hours suits? Sooner if you prefer, of course - I’ll keep an eye out :thumbs:

Here’s me thinking the Reimagined Abstract has been going for a week - but it’s nearly two :eek:

And since I believe our sinnerjohn John is on holidays, I’ll tap the watch myself

and ask dscheff Jeffrey if about 24 hours suits? Sooner if you prefer, of course - I’ll keep an eye out :thumbs:
Two weeks already? I don’t like COVID-time much :(

Back
Top Bottom