MobiColour MobiColour #254 Theme: “FREE-FOR-ALL”

Two images stood out for me this week and I battled with which one to choose but in the end it was the uniqueness of the one image that finally did it.

So, FIRST, was terse, Ted. Such a clever image on lots of front. I also liked your middle stairways and the flowers on the ground.
B99D5F6D-B6CF-4CEB-8F80-33DC4860A71F.jpeg

SECOND, was Geek1956. Just pipped for first. Kevin, you are a master of child portraiture.
D5E106FF-5F8C-47B1-8E88-4C330B72B15D.jpeg

THIRD, rizole . Sam, I just love your close-ups/macros. They often have humour in them or are inspired. I have added only one here but loved the leaf
EB4BDA78-A149-4CB7-B7C8-E63295BFC5D3.jpeg

An HM for sinnerjohn ’s, John’s Mermaid Recycled.

Two images stood out for me this week and I battled with which one to choose but in the end it was the uniqueness of the one image that finally did it.

So, FIRST, was terse, Ted. Such a clever image on lots of front. I also liked your middle stairways and the flowers on the ground.
View attachment 171692

SECOND, was Geek1956. Just pipped for first. Kevin, you are a master of child portraiture.
View attachment 171693

THIRD, rizole . Sam, I just love your close-ups/macros. They often have humour in them or are inspired. I have added only one here but loved the leaf
View attachment 171694

Congratulation terse Ted. That’s a wonderful shot - how long did you have to wait before someone ran past? I would have chosen that as the winner if I’d been judging - which I wasn’t, thank goodness.:lol: Geek1956 Kevin and rizole Rizole’s images were fabulous too. Great work from everyone.

Congratulation terse Ted. That’s a wonderful shot - how long did you have to wait before someone ran past? I would have chosen that as the winner if I’d been judging - which I wasn’t, thank goodness.:lol: Geek1956 Kevin and rizole Rizole’s images were fabulous too. Great work from everyone.
Thanks ImageArt and congrats to Ted terse and rizole

Well done everyone, showing us how its done in great style! Nice judging Ann, pretty much what I would have gone for too

View attachment 171692

View attachment 171693

View attachment 171694

Thanks ImageArt for my second place and the kind words. Congrats to Ted terse for his great image and to Sam rizole and John sinnerjohn

Back
Top Bottom