MobiColour MobiColour #259 7-21 November (ish)

Fairies at the bottom of the garden

A9C4A6F7-64EF-4833-A6A5-0D0660A17612.jpeg

A fumbled night shot (I dropped the phone). Mextures & SnapSeed.

I’ll be back to close this thread in 12-24 hours - unless deepop David decides he wants to judge before that.

I like these ‘art in the ordinary‘ themes. Not as easy as some of you make it look. My saucepan lids (rizole) always turn out looking like saucepan lids.

HM’s to JillyG , lkbside, rizole ,terse and WOTANICUS for their many and varied entries.

Second place goes to ImageArt for Train Photography. Deceptively simple at first viewing, it continues to grab my attention with the tension between the stationary central building and the motion blur in the foreground, as well as the tension between the washed out colors of the building versus the brigh yellow and blue framing.
6732CF95-89C0-4EC8-B35B-7134C22DA1F9.jpeg

Top tier of the podium goes to rizole Two treatments on baked beans tin lids. Can’t get much more common place than that.I’m partial to treatment #2.
A8729B87-ACC3-4966-A75C-E82127311A78.jpeg

JillyG gets her own special category “most beautiful picture in the challenge“. I went back and forth in my mind whether or not Tulip could vie for the top spot because I couldn’t decide whether or not a droopy tulip was commonplace or ordinary. It certainly was amazingly beautiful.
5BE4DFF6-1BC4-491F-B1CC-56A33404F0D9.jpeg

HM’s to JillyG , lkbside, rizole ,terse and WOTANICUS for their many and varied entries.

Second place goes to ImageArt for Train Photography. Deceptively simple at first viewing, it continues to grab my attention with the tension between the stationary central building and the motion blur in the foreground, as well as the tension between the washed out colors of the building versus the brigh yellow and blue framing.
View attachment 173555
Top tier of the podium goes to rizole Two treatments on baked beans tin lids. Can’t get much more common place than that.I’m partial to treatment #2.
View attachment 173556

JillyG gets her own special category “most beautiful picture in the challenge“. I went back and forth in my mind whether or not Tulip could vie for the top spot because I couldn’t decide whether or not a droopy tulip was commonplace or ordinary. It certainly was amazingly beautiful.
View attachment 173557
Wow, I’m honoured and thrilled that you liked it so much, you gave me my own category.:inlove: Congratulations to rizole Rizole - if anyone can make extraordinary out of ordinary it’s him. And to ImageArt Ann for her stillness in the midst of motion - so clever. Great theme David.

View attachment 173555
View attachment 173556

View attachment 173557
Nice work rizole ! Congrats to all!

Thanks for the theme, David!
Congrats Rizole Ann & Jilly on your wonderfully ‘ordinary’ images :inlove:

Wow, I’m honoured and thrilled that you liked it so much, you gave me my own category.:inlove: Congratulations to rizole Rizole - if anyone can make extraordinary out of ordinary it’s him. And to ImageArt Ann for her stillness in the midst of motion - so clever. Great theme David.

Nice work rizole ! Congrats to all!
I was wondering why everyone was congratulating me...I genuinely thought JillyG had won that one but now I've re-read deepop's judging it seems I won. :oops:
Er...Thank you for my win :)

View attachment 173555
View attachment 173556

View attachment 173557
Love that capture by rizole, simple yet effective. The image by ImageArt is an eye catcher and of course I love the light and darkness contrast in JillyG capture.

View attachment 173555
View attachment 173556

View attachment 173557
Gosh, thanks David. It was one of those shots which you only know what you have when you look at your camera roll later.

Well, done, Riz. Another one of your saturated images that gives it a different angle. And what a lovely still life, Jilly. Fab.

Back
Top Bottom