rizole Winner MC #259​

MCC Rules:
  • Mobile photography colour images
  • One image per post please
  • Please list device/s and apps used to create your image
  • Winner will choose theme/no theme and judge the next MCC
  • Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE

Judge: rizole

Theme: Subversion, sabotage, disruption, mischief, damage, vandalism, shenanigans...

Last edited:
I don’t see why not. Would you also be announcing runners-up and HMs?
First I'd like to give zenjenny a HM for her insightful thread question.
I'm awarding myself third place for avoiding choosing a theme and second place for failing to adequately give the tread the due diligence it deserves.
And I suppose, in a surprise U turn, I'm awarding myself first place for subverting the mobicolour challenge format completely.

Thank you me. You deserve it me, well done. :p

This week's theme is: Subversion, sabotage, disruption, mischief, damage, vandalism, shenanigans...

The revolution starts now and it will be televised. (That last sentence is just rhetoric but if you can weave that into a picture, then I'll give you a guaranteed HM at the end :p)

First I'd like to give zenjenny a HM for her insightful thread question.
I'm awarding myself third place for avoiding choosing a theme and second place for failing to adequately give the tread the due diligence it deserves.
And I suppose, in a surprise U turn, I'm awarding myself first place for subverting the mobicolour challenge format completely.

Thank you me. You deserve it me, well done. :p

This week's theme is: Subversion, sabotage, disruption, mischief, damage, vandalism, shenanigans...

The revolution starts now and it will be televised. (That last sentence is just rhetoric but if you can weave that into a picture, then I'll give you a guaranteed HM at the end :p)
This is one of those times that I just don’t know whether to like, love, or LOL a response. Why don’t we have a scratching the head emoji? Oh, and Vive the revolution!!

Back
Top Bottom