MobiColour MobiColour #262 Theme: L I F E S T Y L E

5911CD05-71CE-423D-BCF5-4A505A02A798.jpeg

Snapseed

You grew up in Brooklyn? Awesome. :inlove: I lived on the east coast for 32 years and consider it home. Started in Chelsea (18th bet 6th/7th), then moved to Brooklyn (Midwood - E. 15th & Ave O), then Jersey (Jersey City, Weehawken, Edgewater, East Windsor). I moved to the west coast (WA state) Sept 2019 to realize my dream of living in a tiny house on wheels, and I loooove my house, but really miss the east coast.
Yeah, she has to keep moving - she’s wanted in five states.:lmao:

You grew up in Brooklyn? Awesome. :inlove: I lived on the east coast for 32 years and consider it home. Started in Chelsea (18th bet 6th/7th), then moved to Brooklyn (Midwood - E. 15th & Ave O), then Jersey (Jersey City, Weehawken, Edgewater, East Windsor). I moved to the west coast (WA state) Sept 2019 to realize my dream of living in a tiny house on wheels, and I loooove my house, but really miss the east coast.
Keep your eye on the east coast weather these next few days. Winter storm warning. It’s going to miss my Fingerlakes Region but in your former home….it may help you miss the east coast a little less.

Cool! I lived on Ave J, Ave M, and Nostrand Ave and went to Midwood High. I haven’t seen many tiny houses on wheels around Boston :)

Keep your eye on the east coast weather these next few days. Winter storm warning. It’s going to miss my Fingerlakes Region but in your former home….it may help you miss the east coast a little less.
Yeah, I probably won’t miss the guaranteed 1-2 minimum nor’easter every winter (especially living in a THOW). Although I loved that it was a guaranteed day or two stay-at-home-snow-day from work. :D

Last edited:
I have visited several times in my life in different seasons. I went to school and lived in Albany for 10 years. I love NY (just like the ad) :)
What I love is how upstate New York and NYC are like two different worlds. Love both.

For those who may not know, any part of New York State that is not the 5 boroughs of New York City is called “upstate”. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom