MobiColour MobiColour #262 Theme: L I F E S T Y L E

When you’re a Brazilian and you eat your avocado as a fruit and not a salad :D that was before sprinkling some sugar on it :thumbs:
And of course, bonus points for a small pit!
Vinci
784DE4B0-E224-4D0A-AB33-05F8361B665F.jpeg

Yeah, I probably won’t miss the guaranteed 1-2 minimum nor’easter every winter (especially living in a THOW). Although I loved that it was a guaranteed day or two stay-at-home-snow-day from work. :D
Another beautiful side effect of working for a school district, snow days!!

Another beautiful side effect of working for a school district, snow days!!
It’s not fair - we don‘t get ‘unspeakably effing hot’ days when (like last week) we have two days over 43C. I suppose because technically we can still get to work. Depending on the state of their radiators and tyres cars drop like flies on the way, and depending on the state of their air conditioners workers turn up in various states of distress and/or rage — but technically we‘re still capable.

Ok, I was thinking seven days from opening @ AWST 0649 on Tuesday 04/01. Do you have Thoughts? (Or Concerns ?)
Maybe I'm a little OCD, I just like to know end dates for posting and Tuesday to Tuesday is a bit out of my comfort zone :lmao:
But now I know I'm good with that :thumbs:
Not every theme is going to be a hit for all members, so its nice to know when we have something new to move onto.

It’s not fair - we don‘t get ‘unspeakably effing hot’ days when (like last week) we have two days over 43C. I suppose because technically we can still get to work. Depending on the state of their radiators and tyres cars drop like flies on the way, and depending on the state of their air conditioners workers turn up in various states of distress and/or rage — but technically we‘re still capable.
I had to look up the Fahrenheit conversion and holy shazbot!! That’s 109! I don’t know what to say, but snow days are usually when the road crews can’t clear all the roads for travel. It would seem that melting tires might impede travel as well.

What I love is how upstate New York and NYC are like two different worlds. Love both.

For those who may not know, any part of New York State that is not the 5 boroughs of New York City is called “upstate”. :lol:
My DH took me to New York for my 50th as a surprise because he knew I always wanted to go. We stayed at the Waldorf, a little tired I know, but more my thing than the newer flashy hotels. It will be a trip I’ll never forget. We walked and rode the subway to death. Loved sitting in Central Park and watching everybody go by on the weekend.

He was offered a position in his company at their offices just outside NY, before Hong Kong, but it was clearly going to be a very challenging and difficult project and he decided not to take it much to my dismay. Oh well, HK was a fab experience and wonderful to get to know Asia.

THE famous sausage roll!!
Aha!!!!! I’ve been trying to figure out what a sausage roll is since I joined in 2016!!!!
For the record I offer you Pink Sausage Meat
chocolate milk (made on the spot with milk and chocolate syrup) mixed with seltzer
From a fountain dispenser!
eat your avocado as a fruit
I give you 'The Chip Butty' - nuff said.
MC#262 is turning out to be very tasty!
Practically turning into instagram.
20191222_125550-01.jpeg

Spring rolls. Repost from 2 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom