• MobiTog 365 & 52 - ROLL UP, ROLL UP - MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2022 is now OPEN for Volunteers! > Remember - YOU CAN SIGN-UP any time that suits you to start - it does not HAVE to be at year beginning/end... :) < GoGoGo CLICK HERE JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • Your MobiStaff & MobiAdmin wish all our MobiMembers everywhere A HAPPY, HEALTHY & SUCCESSFUL PHOTOGRAPHY FILLED 2022!... x x
  • > PLEASE STAY VIRUS & OMICRON SAFE! MobiMembers - Beware Covid Omicron! PLEASE continue to stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Be kind to others. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all your MobiStaff... x x <

Evaluating MobiColour #263 10/01 - 17/01/22 Theme Eggleston - From Mundane to Marvellous

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
2014-03-13 08.43.39 1.jpg

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Have we got a theme here, or is it a free for all?
The theme will be "Eggleston - From Mundane to Marvelous". Based on the work of William Eggleston, known for his work with color film. If you are unfamiliar with him, now is a great time to become familiar with his work.
Theme in quote above. Couple of comments earlier that discuss it. Should be one I think you will be quite good at.

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
This is lovely, very fifties americana. The reflection in the No7s door nails it.
Thank you, its 2017 Hastings UK !!

Not sure about up your way but I don't see many Laundromat's in the UK anymore. I always try and take a picture of one if I see one and this was the last one I saw!

Last edited:

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
What they said. Theme aside, lovely pic.
Thank you. Just as an admission, all of these shots are archive. Winter and WFH are doing nothing for new shots of anything apart from the cat!