• MobiTog 365 & 52 - ROLL UP, ROLL UP - MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2022 is now OPEN for Volunteers! > Remember - YOU CAN SIGN-UP any time that suits you to start - it does not HAVE to be at year beginning/end... :) < GoGoGo CLICK HERE JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • Your MobiStaff & MobiAdmin wish all our MobiMembers everywhere A HAPPY, HEALTHY & SUCCESSFUL PHOTOGRAPHY FILLED 2022!... x x
  • > PLEASE STAY VIRUS & OMICRON SAFE! MobiMembers - Beware Covid Omicron! PLEASE continue to stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Be kind to others. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all your MobiStaff... x x <

RESULT MobiColour #263 10/01 - 17/01/22 Theme Eggleston - From Mundane to Marvellous

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
This challenge has made me think properly about photography again, I'm thankful for that.
All this modern obsession with gear and pixels and the sharpest focus and the zoomiest zooms is nowhere near as important as subject, composition, light and colour.

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
shot_1322831109854.jpg

Geek1956

IOTM Winner - March, May, Oct 2021
Reaction score
Real Name
Kevin
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
It quickly came to be that I grew interested in photographing whatever was there wherever I happened to be. For any reason.” – William Eggelston. HipstaX
2D2FD997-960C-40EA-BE99-B149E4D041FF.jpeg

jpclicks

MobiStar
Reaction score
Real Name
Jeff Pankin
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
He did an ok job, but if you watch the doc or even look at the books that are also on YouTube it kind of busts the myth that he largely photographed people free environments. He actually included people in a lot of his work. I should say includes as he's still alive.
Maybe he could be a guest judge for this contest :lol: