MobiColour MobiColour 273 Theme direct & themeless

Through the looking glass. No edits.

1A4E37B6-6E24-45F7-BF72-C21E02AC394E.jpeg

Northern Soul Keep the Faith

View attachment 178659
Cropped to remove a car. I didn’t notice his mohawk until I looked again at the photos.:lol:
I had no idea Fred Perry was a mod thing until that patch made me curious enough to look it up. I wonder why? (I knew about the man and the clothes because I was a tennis player up until I went off to college, but they seemed rather old hat at the time.)

I had no idea Fred Perry was a mod thing until that patch made me curious enough to look it up. I wonder why? (I knew about the man and the clothes because I was a tennis player up until I went off to college, but they seemed rather old hat at the time.)
I think it’s because Fred himself was seen as something of an outsider, while his casual sports-based clothing line was modestly priced and ‘different’ in the 50s/60s - look at most photos of major sports events in the UK back then and see most men wearing collar and tie etc., suits or sports jacket (on a hot day just maybe an open necked shirt).

I think it’s because Fred himself was seen as something of an outsider, while his casual sports-based clothing line was modestly priced and ‘different’ in the 50s/60s - look at most photos of major sports events in the UK back then and see most men wearing collar and tie etc., suits or sports jacket (on a hot day just maybe an open necked shirt).
Ah, so not old school tie but not greasy rocker either.

Can you see the satellite :cool:

iPhone 13 Pro Max, native camera app, auto night mode 3s, cropped out a tiny piece of our roof. There are more stars on this photo than what I saw with my eyes. I didn’t think I would capture the satellite. Lucky shot :) The 3 sec was just perfect to make it stand out from the stars

B06607EC-C870-497E-8626-C8D50C0D4ACC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom