MobiColour MobiColour 273 Theme direct & themeless

This week‘s winner is sinnerjohn “another) Picture of a picture”. It is a very captivating photo with the competing angles of the columns versus the picture frame and the color pop of the red code against the blues and grays of the stable.
5C4FC349-93AA-43AC-95B0-09946522DB2E.jpeg

In second is WOTANICUS ” There ought to be clouds” Which I did not like it first but grew on me the more I looked at it. Great perspective and depth. Starships maneuvering in battle. Jellyfish. Clouds.
670C3C01-41B1-4EBD-A45F-EAD42253FC29.jpeg

In third is Starzee Crayola evoking the sensations of childhood.
11BD0CB7-F61E-41E9-B120-8B4213143C5A.jpeg

This week‘s winner is sinnerjohn “another) Picture of a picture”. It is a very captivating photo with the competing angles of the columns versus the picture frame and the color pop of the red code against the blues and grays of the stable.
View attachment 178803

In second is WOTANICUS ” There ought to be clouds” Which I did not like it first but grew on me the more I looked at it. Great perspective and depth. Starships maneuvering in battle. Jellyfish. Clouds.
View attachment 178804
View attachment 178805
Thank you very much David, I'm honoured, there were a lot of quality images and a great theme too :thumbs:
Congrats WOTANICUS and Starzee very nice images both.

View attachment 178803

View attachment 178804
View attachment 178805
Yay, John! Good pick, David. Congrats to Bill and Star, too.

Jen has locked the thread for next week :whistle:

But the theme for the next MCC will be 'Dead Flowers' or flowers past their best. Either cut or garden or even wild, as long as they've seen better days.

Jen has locked the thread for next week :whistle:

But the theme for the next MCC will be 'Dead Flowers' or flowers past their best. Either cut or garden or even wild, as long as they've seen better days.
Great - I’ve got a bunch of flowers that are just going over.:thumbs:

View attachment 178803

View attachment 178804
View attachment 178805
Oooh! Thanks for my third!!!! And congrats to WOTANICUS (super image) and sinnerjohn ! Where does John go to run into these random art works just laying about?

Back
Top Bottom