MobiColour MobiColour 274 Theme: Flowers - Dead or Past Their Best

Like in some sporting occasions and maybe in real life, I saw this as a game of two halves.
First half is the more straight photographic entries, see rizole's (wait Rizole is back to being Rizole!!) faded sunflower, deepop's 3 from the archives and those lovely floaters and ubbyisis's rather sinister seed head with teeth!

Then we have the more edited entries such as zenjenny's calcified, Starzee's archive rose, terse's final bow and WOTANICUS's faded beauty.
Oh and I'm also fond of JillyG' backside (ok that was never going to sound right was it :oops: )

The use of Distressed/Mextures type edit really seems to set off the beauty of decay look I think, anyway....

My winner this week is WOTANICUS Bill
View attachment 179169
View attachment 179170
posted as a pair and I really like both, the edit the composition everything about them.

in 2nd one of deepop's David floaters
View attachment 179171
which really does look like a tiny ballerina floating in the water.

3rd and final place this week is rizole's rather sad looking sunflower from his Samsung S6 from 2016, proving its not always about having the latest most expensivest spec phone (we know that though) :D

View attachment 179172

I honestly like all the entries to this weeks MCC, so all are HM's but especially Jilly's backside :lmao:

Over to you with the MCC baton WOTANICUS Bill, theme or no theme?
Congratulations WOTANICUS Bill - two lovely edits on the joint winners.:thumbs: And thank you John for my HM:lmao: I’m glad you like it.:sneaky: It was a great theme.

Like in some sporting occasions and maybe in real life, I saw this as a game of two halves.
First half is the more straight photographic entries, see rizole's (wait Rizole is back to being Rizole!!) faded sunflower, deepop's 3 from the archives and those lovely floaters and ubbyisis's rather sinister seed head with teeth!

Then we have the more edited entries such as zenjenny's calcified, Starzee's archive rose, terse's final bow and WOTANICUS's faded beauty.
Oh and I'm also fond of JillyG' backside (ok that was never going to sound right was it :oops: )

The use of Distressed/Mextures type edit really seems to set off the beauty of decay look I think, anyway....

View attachment 179169
View attachment 179170
posted as a pair and I really like both, the edit the composition everything about them.

View attachment 179171

3rd and final place this week is rizole's rather sad looking sunflower from his Samsung S6 from 2016, proving its not always about having the latest most expensivest spec phone (we know that though) :D

View attachment 179172

I honestly like all the entries to this weeks MCC, so all are HM's but especially Jilly's backside :lmao:

Wow - thanks so much for this, it was a great turnout and some stunning entries! Congrats to fellow winners! ill just think of a theme and be right back!

View attachment 179169
View attachment 179170

View attachment 179171

View attachment 179172

Another great theme, John. Congratulations to Bill, Rizole, and Jilly. Thanks for the silver.

View attachment 179169
View attachment 179170

View attachment 179171

View attachment 179172

Good wrapup, John, and cograts to WOTANICUS, deepop, and the probability cloud known as rizole.

Back
Top Bottom