MobiColour MobiColour 275 Theme RED

PXL_20220413_062531171~2.jpg

phone time

Ok people, here we go!
Firstly, my thinking with the theme of 'Red' was to have something which might have a broad appeal and to bring in some of our new members, so its not just the old lags entering again! That said, we have had some excellent shots from party central.

The subtext for the theme was for something which both screamed 'red', but also interpreted the theme creatively. So my three winners this week are as follows..

Romping home first in finest Barsoomian fashion is Rizole, with 'The Read Planet'.
IMG_20220413_085538-01.jpeg

This one stood out for a number of reasons, even though as Riz pointed out, it does have a little blur on it. Primarily, there is red colouration, secondly, it cleverly refers to Mars, the Red Planet and finally the title, 'The Read Planet'. Textbook creativity!

Second place goes to newcomer (told you) Ric Alexander with 'Unit 9' for a powerful and sombre image, which growls Red rather than screams it.
B42CDD5B-C284-4628-A027-8ED65D1E3047.jpeg

Third place goes to Imageart with 'Red Handed' for a lovely starkly simple image in my favourite programme of the moment, Fimo.
1126B8E4-7452-43C9-95B0-EA61F93B1666.jpeg

HM's go to Terse as always for his wonderful images, JillyG for general cheekiness, Deepop for sheer quantity and Sinnerjohn for his social comentary!

Last edited:
Ok people, here we go!
Firstly, my thinking with the theme of 'Red' was to have something which might have a broad appeal and to bring in some of our new members, so its not just the old lags entering again! That said, we have had some excellent shots from party central.

The subtext for the theme was for something which both screamed 'red', but also interpreted the them creatively. So my three winners this week are as follows..

Romping home first in finest Barsoomian fashion is Rizole, with 'The Read Planet'.
View attachment 179456
This one stood out for a number of reasons, even though as Riz pointed out, it does have a little blur on it. Primarily, there is red colouration, secondly, it cleverly refers to Mars, the Red Planet and finally the title, 'The Read Planet'. Textbook creativity!

Second place goes to newcomer (told you) Ric Alexander with 'Unit 9' for a powerful and sombre image, which growls Red rather than screams it.
View attachment 179457

Third place goes to Imageart with 'Red Handed' for a lovely starkly simple image in my favourite programme of the moment, Fimo.
View attachment 179458

HM's go to Terse as always for his wonderful images, JillyG for general cheekiness, Deepop for sheer quantity and Sinnerjohn for his social comentary!
Congrats rizole for the 1st place. Absolutely made with second ( I escaped having to judge thank goodness lol). And well done to ImageArt for getting on the podium as well. Not to mention those with mentions. Really enjoyed viewing the images in this one.

Congrats rizole for the 1st place. Absolutely made with second ( I escaped having to judge thank goodness lol). And well done to ImageArt for getting on the podium as well. Not to mention those with mentions. Really enjoyed viewing the images in this one.
Nice one Ric, a fine image pipped to the post by some razor sharp wit!

Ok people, here we go!

The subtext for the theme was for something which both screamed 'red', but also interpreted the theme creatively. So my three winners this week are as follows..

View attachment 179456

View attachment 179457

View attachment 179458

Thanks for the third, Bill. I did have to rummage around to find something appropriate. Well done to all the others. A fun week.

Back
Top Bottom