MobiColour MobiColour 276 Theme: Liquid

HMs this week to ImageArt for Vast, WOTANICUS for 'Wet Weekend', terse for his cuppa joe and Swoosh and ric alexander's Loughor Estuary.

In 3rd is sinnerjohn with What lies beneath. Love the layers, both from top to bottom in photo but up and down in 3 dimentional space. Love the clour, clarity and sense of something large rising up.

In 2nd place is lkbside with Art class. Lovely abstract but the fluidity is obvious. That blue and brown work really nicely together.

Our winner this week is terse with Slightly wonky panorama.

View attachment 179759
I love the impact of this. It's textured, has lovely clarity (which is slightly suprising in a pano with a moving midground) and there's a sense of the world receeding off as the waves come at you, a sense of dynamic power and drama.
And I just noticed it has a very similar palette to lkbside's Art class but with deeper blues. Nice.
!!! Thanks, rizole :notworthy:. Congrats to lkbside and sinnerjohn and all the HMs:thumbs:

There'll be No Theme for MobiColour 277.

HMs this week to ImageArt for Vast, WOTANICUS for 'Wet Weekend', terse for his cuppa joe and Swoosh and ric alexander's Loughor Estuary.

In 3rd is sinnerjohn with What lies beneath. Love the layers, both from top to bottom in photo but up and down in 3 dimentional space. Love the clour, clarity and sense of something large rising up.

In 2nd place is lkbside with Art class. Lovely abstract but the fluidity is obvious. That blue and brown work really nicely together.

View attachment 179759
I love the impact of this. It's textured, has lovely clarity (which is slightly suprising in a pano with a moving midground) and there's a sense of the world receeding off as the waves come at you, a sense of dynamic power and drama.
And I just noticed it has a very similar palette to lkbside's Art class but with deeper blues. Nice.
Thankee kindly Riz, not a huge assortment this time, but top quality, so making the cut is even harder. Well done Terse, classic seascape.

View attachment 179759
Congrats terse , sinnerjohn and to all that HMs.

Appreciate the second!

Back
Top Bottom