Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Double Selfie

1F89E727-BC5E-4AA1-92B9-186FF9D52FF4.jpeg

I have to remember to look up when I do these selfies. Just not something I do a lot of.

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
IMG_20151020_221456.jpg

Mental Health - 2015 LG
Not the best quality, was taken via an app called Fotor, possibly still around.
I wasn't in a good place financially, mentally, physically. Why did I take the photo? I think the selfie is a valuable document for both good and bad times. I'm hopefully in a better place now.

ric alexander

Mr. Patience
Reaction score
Real Name
ric alexander
Device
iPhone 11
View attachment 180445
Mental Health - 2015 LG
I wasn't in a good place financially, mentally, physically. Why did I take the photo? I think the selfie is a valuable document for both good and bad times. I'm hopefully in a better place now.
Well this wasn’t planned. You’ve just made my third IOTM. I’m using them up quickly but the standard is high and I can’t ignore the 3 I’ve seen so far. This is so powerful and it is like looking in a mirror of my past too. God I’d love to see how you crack streetlife photography.

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 180445
Mental Health - 2015 LG
I really like this. Without you mentioning your state of mind, it still had poignancy.

WOTANICUS

Mobiobsessive & IOTM WInner - September 2021
Reaction score
Real Name
Bill
Device
iPhone 12 Mini
View attachment 180445
Mental Health - 2015 LG
Beautiful shot. Hits like a hammer and just what a good self portrait should do. IOTM. Thanks for sharing SJ

WOTANICUS

Reaction score
Real Name
Bill
Device
iPhone 12 Mini
Well this wasn’t planned. You’ve just made my third IOTM. I’m using them up quickly but the standard is high and I can’t ignore the 3 I’ve seen so far. This is so powerful and it is like looking in a mirror of my past too. God I’d love to see how you crack streetlife photography.
Still waiting for a selfie from you, too Ric!

Starzee

IOTM Winner - Jul 20, Feb 22
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 180445
Mental Health - 2015 LG
I absolutely love this and that you chose to preserve this particular moment in time.

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 180445
Mental Health - 2015 LG
Fabulous. Without the backstory, it’s poignant and a little bit heartbreaking.:notworthy:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
View attachment 180445
Mental Health - 2015 LG
This made me catch my breath…. Very powerful.

rizole

The Artist Formerly Known as Rizole…
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
View attachment 180445
Mental Health - 2015 LG
What they said.

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel

I really like this. Without you mentioning your state of mind, it still had poignancy.

Fabulous. Without the backstory, it’s poignant and a little bit heartbreaking.:notworthy:

This made me catch my breath…. Very powerful.

What they said.
Beautiful shot. Hits like a hammer and just what a good self portrait should do. IOTM. Thanks for sharing SJ
Many thanks for the comments and Noms my friends. I did think about posting it without any backstory, but didn't want anyone to think it was 'staged drama'. As it happened it seems to have been powerful enough to stand on its own anyway :notworthy:

rizole

MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
DIY infinity table selfie.
Project by my eldest with me as enabler. Neither of us have done anything like this before so we're both quite pleased with our progress.
IMG_20220515_161102-01-01.jpeg

rizole

MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
And it seems a pity there's not more of the cartoon ones sinnerjohn was expecting so here's one.
The original was run through toolwiz and pics art probably. Final run through toonme for the background.
c089926d-ce51-4490-b3e0-e93f48f2036a-01.jpeg

WOTANICUS

Reaction score
Real Name
Bill
Device
iPhone 12 Mini
DIY infinity table selfie.
Project by my eldest with me as enabler. Neither of us have done anything like this before so we're both quite pleased with our progress.
View attachment 180532
So is that a mirror frame with leds inset in the edge?

rizole

MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
So is that a mirror frame with leds inset in the edge?
Not quite. Leds sandwiched between 2 panes of glass with one way mirror film facing each other. Needs a wood finish and some legs next.