[@wotanicus Bill “Strata” Winner MCC #278
MCC Rules:
  • Mobile photography colour images
  • Please list device/s and apps used to create your image
  • Winner will choose theme/no theme and judge the next MCC
  • Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE

Judge: WOTANICUS

Theme: ‘SELFIE’ :
posed, funny, accidental, bad, abstract, or wholly professionally presented.

Last edited:
MOC 279 - Theme: SELFIE
A modern cultural phenomenon, selfies are everywhere. I'm currently doing a presentation in work on the art of the Self Portrait, so I would love to see how mobitoggers approach the theme. It can be posed, funny, accidental, bad, abstract, or wholly professionally presented. I know not everyone is comfortable in front of a lens, myself included, so how will you approach it?

A modern cultural phenomenon, selfies are everywhere. I'm currently doing a presentation in work on the art of the Self Portrait, so I would love to see how mobitoggers approach the theme. It can be posed, funny, accidental, bad, abstract, or wholly professionally presented. I know not everyone is comfortable in front of a lens, myself included, so how will you approach it?
I might actually enter this one, but I got to try and get a suitable dark noir type effect. I’d better try learning to use textures properly to get the look I’m after I think. Interesting this…

I might actually enter this one, but I got to try and get a suitable dark noir type effect. I’d better try learning to use textures properly to get the look I’m after I think. Interesting this…
Don't limit yourself to one style, its a great chance to experiment! Get a range of different ones in!

Good theme, just expect to see lots of cartoon edits! Mobitoggers are notoriously shy :lol:

Before and after a hair cut and shave. DE.
The before and after were in two different chairs so the lighting was different on my face for each. I tried to correct it...well, judge for yourselves.
This was for a level 2 barbering end test. I've never been shaved with a cut throat razor before.
IMG_20211025_131221-01-01.jpeg

Before and after a hair cut and shave. DE.
The before and after were in two different chairs so the lighting was different on my face for each. I tried to correct it...well, judge for yourselves.
This was for a level 2 barbering end test. I've never been shaved with a cut throat razor before.
View attachment 180287
Looking good!! Love the very Rizole-ness of this… and the blend work!! At first glance I thought you had them stop after one side was finished so you could make the image. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom