MobiColour MobiColour #279 Theme: Selfie

Double Selfie

1F89E727-BC5E-4AA1-92B9-186FF9D52FF4.jpeg

I have to remember to look up when I do these selfies. Just not something I do a lot of.

IMG_20151020_221456.jpg

Mental Health - 2015 LG
Not the best quality, was taken via an app called Fotor, possibly still around.
I wasn't in a good place financially, mentally, physically. Why did I take the photo? I think the selfie is a valuable document for both good and bad times. I'm hopefully in a better place now.

View attachment 180445
Mental Health - 2015 LG
I wasn't in a good place financially, mentally, physically. Why did I take the photo? I think the selfie is a valuable document for both good and bad times. I'm hopefully in a better place now.
Well this wasn’t planned. You’ve just made my third IOTM. I’m using them up quickly but the standard is high and I can’t ignore the 3 I’ve seen so far. This is so powerful and it is like looking in a mirror of my past too. God I’d love to see how you crack streetlife photography.

View attachment 180445
Mental Health - 2015 LG
I really like this. Without you mentioning your state of mind, it still had poignancy.

View attachment 180445
Mental Health - 2015 LG
Beautiful shot. Hits like a hammer and just what a good self portrait should do. IOTM. Thanks for sharing SJ

Well this wasn’t planned. You’ve just made my third IOTM. I’m using them up quickly but the standard is high and I can’t ignore the 3 I’ve seen so far. This is so powerful and it is like looking in a mirror of my past too. God I’d love to see how you crack streetlife photography.
Still waiting for a selfie from you, too Ric!

View attachment 180445
Mental Health - 2015 LG
I absolutely love this and that you chose to preserve this particular moment in time.

View attachment 180445
Mental Health - 2015 LG
Fabulous. Without the backstory, it’s poignant and a little bit heartbreaking.:notworthy:

View attachment 180445
Mental Health - 2015 LG
This made me catch my breath…. Very powerful.

View attachment 180445
Mental Health - 2015 LG
What they said.

I really like this. Without you mentioning your state of mind, it still had poignancy.

Fabulous. Without the backstory, it’s poignant and a little bit heartbreaking.:notworthy:

This made me catch my breath…. Very powerful.

What they said.
Beautiful shot. Hits like a hammer and just what a good self portrait should do. IOTM. Thanks for sharing SJ
Many thanks for the comments and Noms my friends. I did think about posting it without any backstory, but didn't want anyone to think it was 'staged drama'. As it happened it seems to have been powerful enough to stand on its own anyway :notworthy:

Back
Top Bottom