MobiColour RESULT: MobiColour #320 No Theme

ME.jpg

That doesn't look like it appeared accidentally, but it's new to me. What is it?
Blossom I think. It's been shed by a tree so lots of tiny blue petals would be my guess. It's down a narrow, steep alleyway and I had somewhere to be so I didn't investigate further.

This round of MobiColour is now closed, and it's up to deepop to choose his favorites. Whenever you're ready, David, take it away!

This week pretty much belonged to rizole and Jacosta. If I can discount mobility issues my favorite (and winner) is GoPro selfie which is just plain fun to look at. And I love trying to suss out the room’s anatomy.
IMG_0613.jpeg

A close second is Pinhead at work, a nice inversion of Rizole’s massive noggin in #1.
IMG_0614.jpeg

I am in awe of all of Jacosta seascapes. My favorite this challenge is
IMG_0615.jpeg

Great colors, details with a few silhouettes thrown in for good measure.

HMs to all who posted.

This week pretty much belonged to rizole and Jacosta. If I can discount mobility issues my favorite (and winner) is GoPro selfie which is just plain fun to look at. And I love trying to suss out the room’s anatomy.
View attachment 193347
A close second is Pinhead at work, a nice inversion of Rizole’s massive noggin in #1.
View attachment 193348

View attachment 193349

HMs to all who posted.
Congratulations to all!
Thank you very much!!

View attachment 193347
View attachment 193348

View attachment 193349

HMs to all who posted.
Congratulations rizole and Jacosta! Well done, folks.

MobiColour #321 is here. Theme or no theme, rizole?

View attachment 193347
View attachment 193348

View attachment 193349

HMs to all who posted.
Congrats to all!! I agree that part of the fun of rizole ’s image is figuring it out.

View attachment 193347
View attachment 193348

View attachment 193349

HMs to all who posted.
Thank you very much. Unexpected. Congrats Jacosta.

Back
Top Bottom