Welcome to MobiTog - The Original Mobile Photography Community!
THE Original Global Community for Mobile Photographers - Everywhere...

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. GOT A NEW DEVICE? You lucky MobiMember - don’t forget to update your Profile!
    Dismiss Notice

Mobile App?

Discussion in 'HOW DO I...' started by ChrisMonty, 9 October 2018.

1. ChrisMonty

ChrisMonty MobiStarter

Chris Montcalmo
    Device:
    iPhone 8
    Is something wrong with the Mobitog iPhone app? I've tried to login three times with the exact same username and password I use here on the website and it's telling me that my login failed. I'm using iPhone 8 on iOS 12.

2. JillyG

JillyG MobiLifer Mobi Veteran

Jilly
    Device:
    iPhone Xs Max
    My 365:
    My MobiTog 365
    Sorry Chris, but it’s gone. It wasn’t being updated and Apple took it back, etc etc. So it’s just the web browser now. I never got on with the app, so I don’t miss it.

lisamjw, RoseCat and Venomator like this.
  3. Venomator

Venomator MobiAdmin Admin Site Staff

Rog...
    Device:
    iPhone X
    My 365:
    My MobiTog 365
    Hiya Chris, yes, Jilly is spot on, the MobiApp was bespoke for us and managed by the TapaTalk brand, but Apple decided that only owners/developers were able to maintain Apps in the AppStore. We could not really justify paying the management fees and still have to update it ourselves so it all became a bit overwghleming and inneficient... :(

However, we have ensured the Browser experience, via all the popular brands, is a truly mobile friendly experience and, actually, provides a lot more visibility and functionality than the app ever could... :thumbs:

So there we have it, bye bye MobiApp, hello better MobiTog experience via your favourite browser... :D

Have a play and let us know what you think... :rog:

JillyG, lisamjw and RoseCat like this.