• > UPDATE < Thanks to all who've so far DONATED helping us update MobiTog, keep 'em coming please! AND A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog is open for business with some minor stuff on-going... :)

Mobile App?

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Is something wrong with the Mobitog iPhone app? I've tried to login three times with the exact same username and password I use here on the website and it's telling me that my login failed. I'm using iPhone 8 on iOS 12.
Sorry Chris, but it’s gone. It wasn’t being updated and Apple took it back, etc etc. So it’s just the web browser now. I never got on with the app, so I don’t miss it.

Venomator

MobiAdmin
Admin
Site Staff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone X
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Is something wrong with the Mobitog iPhone app? I've tried to login three times with the exact same username and password I use here on the website and it's telling me that my login failed. I'm using iPhone 8 on iOS 12.
Hiya Chris, yes, Jilly is spot on, the MobiApp was bespoke for us and managed by the TapaTalk brand, but Apple decided that only owners/developers were able to maintain Apps in the AppStore. We could not really justify paying the management fees and still have to update it ourselves so it all became a bit overwghleming and inneficient... :(

However, we have ensured the Browser experience, via all the popular brands, is a truly mobile friendly experience and, actually, provides a lot more visibility and functionality than the app ever could... :thumbs:

So there we have it, bye bye MobiApp, hello better MobiTog experience via your favourite browser... :D

Have a play and let us know what you think... :rog: