• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

MobiMeet MobiMeetup 2013 - A visit across the pond!! :D

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Excited is not the word to describe how I feel about my upcoming trip to England!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Our lovely MobiBabe @Veevs is hosting me while I'm in London, and has organized an Epic Meetup on Saturday, August 31st at 12:00pm under the clock at the Waterloo Train Station. Many of the MobiStaff will be there - @Venomator, @Smooth, @richardcb, @vixenscry, and if there are any MobiPeeps who live in the area please come - I'd love to meet you in person! :D

!!!! WHOOHOOOOOOOO and AWESOMESAUCE !!!!

Last edited:

Robert Lancaster

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Robert Lancaster
Excited is not the word to describe how I feel about my upcoming trip to England!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Our lovely MobiBabe @Veevs is hosting me while I'm in London, and has organized an Epic Meetup on Saturday, August 31st at 12:00pm at the Waterloo Train Station. Many of the MobiStaff will be there - @Venomator, @Smooth, @richardcb, @vixenscry, and if there are any MobiPeeps who live in the area please come - I'd love to meet you in person! :D

Any sponsors for a ticket ... and I'll be there with bells on! :)
#greenwithenvy

MsDee

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Dee
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
How exciting! Some day I hope to be able to make the trip... Safe travels!

Lzed

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Larry Zasitko
Device
iPad (Generic)

Our lovely MobiBabe @Veevs is hosting me while I'm in London, and has organized an Epic Meetup on Saturday, August 31st at 12:00pm under the clock at the Waterloo Train Station. Many of the MobiStaff will be there - @Venomator, @Smooth, @richardcb, @vixenscry, and if there are any MobiPeeps who live in the area please come - I'd love to meet you in person! :D

I am truly excited for you! It has been a very, very long time since I was last in Britain, would love to visit and travel around both Britain and Europe although right now I would not go near trouble spots like Egypt! Will look forward to lots of pics from your trip. Enjoy yourself!

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score
I'll have check with my wifey, I'm not far away on the South Coast, I'll let you know.
Chris hope you can make it. As Cat said we are meeting at Waterloo Station at 12 noon under the clock. Lots of great iphoneographers attending! Plan is just to go on a walkabout and find pubs along the way. No fixed finishing time, those who need to leave early will. Did you want me to pm you my Mobile number?

Chris Wadsworth

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Chris Wadsworth
Woohoo, wifey has said yes. I allowed out to play.

After our hols I'm a little tight but I can find enough for a couple of pints, or more.

Yes please Veevs.

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score

After our hols I'm a little tight but I can find enough for a couple of pints, or more.

Yes please Veevs.
Awesome Chris, will be lovely to meet you!! Sending you pm :D

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
How exciting! Some day I hope to be able to make the trip... Safe travels!
Thanks Dee! My dream is to have a Worldwide MobiTog Convention someday... :D

I am truly excited for you! It has been a very, very long time since I was last in Britain, would love to visit and travel around both Britain and Europe although right now I would not go near trouble spots like Egypt! Will look forward to lots of pics from your trip. Enjoy yourself!
Thanks Larry! I haven't been back to Europe since my 2 month backpacking trip in 1986! :eek: I'm making a vow not to let that many years go by again...

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

Yes please Veevs.
Awesomesauce!!!! :D