• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

MobiMeet MobiMeetup 2013 - A visit across the pond!! :D

Chris Wadsworth

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Chris Wadsworth
I am really enjoying your trip ... vicariousvacationtastic (channeling my inner Robert) :lol:

Its good to see the old home land and fellow English peeps again, thanks for sharing so many great pics !

The group shots are great; all you really friendly fun artsy people look like really friendly fun artsy people in real life ;)

There seemed to be great vibe between all of you. Real nice !
Didn't realise you were a fellow Anglo

Last edited:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
I am really enjoying your trip ... vicariousvacationtastic (channeling my inner Robert) :lol:

Its good to see the old home land and fellow English peeps again, thanks for sharing so many great pics !

The group shots are great; all you really friendly fun artsy people look like really friendly fun artsy people in real life ;)

There seemed to be great vibe between all of you. Real nice !
:lol:
There was a great vibe... Felt like we'd all known each other for a long time. :inlove:

Lzed

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Larry Zasitko
Device
iPad (Generic)
Looks like you are having a fantastic trip so far! Loving all the pictures!

jseye

MobiStar
Reaction score
Real Name
John
No, I'm in Paris! Leaving for Nice on Thursday! :)
RoseCat -

Jeez . . . Makes me homesick for the Seine. Couldn't tell from the pics whether you were on a river boat or not. If not, drop everything and get yrself directly down to the banks of the Seine and find the closest "Batobus" dock. It's the river equivalent of a bus - a smaller, low slung boat - and its cheap. You buy your ticket at the dock; the next Batobus will show up usually in 15 - 20 minutes. And it isn't one of those large horrid tour boats with the loudspeakers yammering with the guide's commentary. It'll take you all the way upriver and then down again around Ile de La Cite. Don't miss it - the ride is photography heaven and then some. BTW, when you board the boat, go all the way back through the main cabin to the small open deck at the stern and nail yrself a spot.

You are having one ginormous hellacious trip, lady!

R'gds,

John

Last edited:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
RoseCat -

Jeez . . . Makes me homesick for the Seine. Couldn't tell from the pics whether you were on a river boat or not. If not, drop everything and get yrself directly down to the banks of the Seine and find the closest "Batobus" dock. It's the river equivalent of a bus - a smaller, low slung boat - and its cheap. You buy your ticket at the dock; the next Batobus will show up usually in 15 - 20 minutes. And it isn't one of those large horrid tour boats with the loudspeakers yammering with the guide's commentary. It'll take you all the way upriver and then down again around Ile de La Cite. Don't miss it - the ride is photography heaven and then some. BTW, when you board the boat, go all the way back through the main cabin to the small open deck at the stern and nail yrself a spot.

You are having one ginormous hellacious trip, lady!

R'gds,

John
John, we were on a river boat, but not the Batobus (didn't see those?) and it WAS totally fab! A little over an hour and we got to see so much more than if we were walking. :D